Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

31 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

That's the bit that worries me after the garbage he spouted about dropping Fernandez and picking Krafth instead. Don't want that kind of nonsense passed on in the early days (until Howe can see for himself)

I'm quite ambivalent towards GJ but that Fernandez comment was very odd. I can only hope that it was just poorly verbalised and that what he meant was something more sensible.

Only issue I've got with Jones is that he appears to still be playing the same players as bruce was. That didn't work and so you'd think he could have made some changes to put his mark on things and maybe even got us looking a better side. That he hasn't done that is a little concerning. 

No issue at all with him stopping on as a coach though. Fair play to him. 

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Simon Smith stays on for the fourth manager in a row then

I may have made this up in my head, but he's considered one of the best keeper coaches out there isnt he?

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

I read this differently. 

I’m joking of course, I’m delighted we will soon have some key personnel, other than jobs for the boys and people go our the cones out or call in Bruce’s takeaway orders.

Guest reefatoon
28 minutes ago, Robster said:

I'm quite ambivalent towards GJ but that Fernandez comment was very odd. I can only hope that it was just poorly verbalised and that what he meant was something more sensible.

He obviously just doesn’t rate him, and came up with some baffling nonsense as an excuse. Could have definitely worded it better, but to be fair, he isn’t used to the public speaking aspect. Saying that though, that excuse was a crazy thing to say, it doesn’t even make the slightest bit of sense. [emoji38]

Edited by reefatoon

5 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

He obviously just doesn’t rate him, and came up with some baffling nonsense as an excuse. Could have definitely worded it better, but to be fair, he isn’t used to the public speaking aspect. Saying that though, that excuse was a crazy thing to say as it doesn’t even make the slightest bit of sense. [emoji38]

? You can read it a million times over and no sense whatsoever will be found in that statement ?

Makes more sense to announce tonight rather than shift focus from the match tomorrow and have the players unsure when they hit the sack tonight. 

Just give them clarity tonight and let the match be the focus tomorrow.