Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, sh74 said:

Wasn’t Graeme Jones Jason tindalls first team coach at Bournemouth when we bought him out of his contract?

Return to assistant coaching and Newcastle United[edit]

In August 2020, Jones returned to assistant coaching, when he was appointed as a first-team coach at AFC Bournemouth under newly-appointed manager Jason Tindall.[32] He left in January 2021 in order to take up the same role at Premier League side Newcastle United as part of Steve Bruce's backroom staff.[33] On 25 May 2021, it was confirmed that Jones would join Gareth Southgate's England coaching staff for the duration of UEFA Euro 2020.[34]

7 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I was reading about why his deal to Celtic didn't go through. Apparently they could negotiate his backroom staff out of their Bournemouth contracts. I don't think many of them are attached elsewhere now are they?

Would he really agree to blow the whole thing up over Tindall this time?

Edited by McDog

2 minutes ago, McDog said:

Would he really agree to blow the whole thing up over Tindall this time?

Especially when he could probably get him out of his contract at a later stage.

Thing is Tindall isn't even listed as being on the coaching staff on wiki. He joined Heckingbottom's staff when he took over temporarily in March. 

Obviously must have stayed on but doesn't seem to be listed.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

You'd imagine they'll be sorting out formalities then. Howe probably won't put pen to paper until they're all ready to sign.

I would expect they already had.  Is Sheffield United eyeing the money the owners are worth and saying "Well, Eleventy million will do fine" - I mean I have no idea.  Throwing random shit out.

Looks like Tindall was only assistant until the end of the season https://theathletic.com/news/sheffield-united-jason-tindall-coaching-staff/68dgQpTbxzr3/

Jason Tindall, Eddie Howe’s long serving assistant at Bournemouth, has joined Sheffield United's coaching staff until the end of the season.

He isn't listed on https://www.sufc.co.uk/players/staff/

Tomorrow should be fun until as you guys have pointed out, they take it up the rear. 

Who knows, maybe lifts the club up to battle a draw. 7 or 8  additional points to end November would do.

Edited by McDog

Just now, nbthree3 said:

Keith agreeing

Yeah, they either all have the same source or they share information once the first journo has gone with the news. Pete Graves and Lee Ryder will be next, you watch.

Just now, Magpie said:

Glad he's going to be there, means he can witness the clusterfuck himself and get to work first thing Monday morning (or possibly Sunday - imagine)

Would imagine he will have them in Sunday for a meeting if nothing else 

1 minute ago, Magpie said:

Glad he's going to be there, means he can witness the clusterfuck himself and get to work first thing Monday morning (or possibly Sunday - imagine)

Not sure how many are on international duty on the squad. Most going to be there to train?