Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

2 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Constructive criticism is fine, but some of you dumbasses have been much more than asking questions from the very beginning. You've been whining ad infinitum, and are probably having a good wank over his failures. Best fans in the world.

Literally one of the worst results in the club’s entire history, fans are well within their rights to go ballistic to be honest.

Not sure why he brought Almiron on. Who has been shite offensively for ages and I thought Murphy looked one of our only threats. 

Did we even have a youth team forward on the bench today? As felt like they should have got a run. No striker really fucked us. 

I don’t feel like this loss is all on Howe. Most the players looked totally uninterested or just regularly made the wrong decision. 

Longstaff and Ritchie looked like they might just about make Cambridge’s bench, for example. 

If you are in here to slag off Howe you are a complete wanker BTW.

It's not that he's above criticism, at all, it's that it would be like giving the chemotherapist shit for you having cancer.

A lot of players still don't look like they know what they're doing. We've seen no real turnaround in form - Joelinton aside - to suggest that he's suddenly going to be able to get more from new players that come in.

We're going to be relying on their individual ability to keep us up.

Just now, Mattoon said:

Criminal to not start with a recognised forward, is Gayle injured? He's got to be a better option than no one! Hard to place blame too much on Howe as the players just aren't up for it, embarrassing.

Covid I think 

Just now, neesy111 said:

How's that high horse of yours?

Dude, this has been going on since the very beginning with some people. Yeah, Howe obviously hasn't hit the ground running. This was a great site and still often is, but some of this over the top negativity is just exhausting. Some absolutely miserable people on here who seem to revel in the "i said from the beginning". If they are right about him, it's by pure fucking accident.

Can't see how this is Howe's fault. He put out a near full strength side. The players are dreadful and spineless, no amount of management can change that. These players need fucked off for some proper players and then we can start judging Howe. Guardiola couldn't motivate the wankers we have at the club right now. 

The club has had mediocrity drilled into it for years. It must have rubbed off on some of the players because it’s infectious. 

Blaming Howe for that man. He’s been here 5 mins in the grand scheme of things and has had to try to get a tune out of this lot.

5 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Nice work Dickheddie. Two weeks on the training field for that. Try the Bruce approach and give them a week off before Watford you utter fucking fraud.

Honestly lads, I said it when we appointed him. He's shite.

I have nothing more than :lol: 

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Dude, this has been going on since the very beginning with some people. Yeah, Howe obviously hasn't hit the ground running. This was a great site and still often is, but some of this over the top negativity is just exhausting. Some absolutely miserable people on here who seem to revel in the "i said from the beginning". If they are right about him, it's by pure fucking accident.

People are rightly pissed off at the result today. A large portion of the  blame for that result lies with the manager. Maybe it's a case of some folk joining dots, and for others it's baseless negativity, but to suggest people are throwing their toys out of the pram because they're levelling criticism at an underperforming manager is wrong.

4 minutes ago, LV said:

I think some people are knee-jerking all over the place here.

The squad is shit and have a brittle mentality that’s come from years of makeshift squad building literally to keep us in a top league on a shoestring in order to advertise that cunt’s tat emporium. 

The only thing that’s on Howe today is taking off Murphy and playing Longstaff for longer than 45 mins. 

Not knee jerking on my part, I said he was totally the wrong choice when his name was first mentioned and I’ve seen nothing to suggest otherwise 

Can't deny that Howe hasn't changed enough about us in terms of results but I don't feel like we're in a position to make any judgements at this point. If Ciaran Clark doesn't make the foul against Norwich, we're level on points with 17th; if the previous regime allowed us to accommodate more than one striker in the squad, we're in the 4th Round of the cup.

It's hardly been an impressive start but it's because of fine margins and a couple of things out of his control that we're not sitting here saying, he's had an okay start, as opposed to a bad one. 

Let's see how we're playing come March/April time before declaring him a dickhead and a fraud.

Guest reefatoon
11 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

I also think that a top manager would be getting more out of Willock already, if Willock wants it.  So either Howe is not doing well there or Willock just can't be arsed.

Willock just didn’t want to know when he came on. Was a disgraceful display. Hid most of the game and made zero effort. Bet he was one of them straight down the tunnel. Needs to stop huffing and get on with giving his all for the team.

Edited by reefatoon

Not so much a critisism but why not start one of the young stikers today and have a proper look? Not saying they are the answer but in the grand scheme of things, if you are going to lose a game like that, you may as well try something different.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Can't deny that Howe hasn't changed enough about us in terms of results but I don't feel like we're in a position to make any judgements at this point. If Ciaran Clark doesn't make the foul against Norwich, we're level on points with 17th; if the previous regime allowed us to accommodate more than one striker in the sets, we're in the 4th Round of the cup.

It's hardly been an impressive start but it's because of fine margins and a couple of things out of his control that we're not sitting here saying, he's had an okay start, as opposed to a bad one. 

Let's see how we're playing come March/April time before declaring him a dickhead and a fraud.

But Howe should never have played Clark against Norwich, that’s on him too.

Guest neesy111
Just now, toon25 said:

People are rightly pissed off at the result today. A large portion of the  blame for that result lies with the manager. Maybe it's a case of some folk joining dots, and for others it's baseless negativity, but to suggest people are throwing their toys out of the pram because they're levelling criticism at an underperforming manager is wrong.

I was happy with his appointment, but I'm getting concerned I have to say.

Saying it's the squad only this result is making excuses for him today.  We looked very predictable for most of that match.

Just now, toon25 said:

Fair enough on that. But some on here are just utterly annoying and seem to rather want to be right over anything else. I guess you're right though. I should just let everyone blow off steam after such a dog shit result.