Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Really like what he's doing with us. The positivity, some of the organisation to set us up for the break is great, we press well, and are showing some signs of becoming more coherent in attack.

I just think he's great, tbh. Give him what he needs and I think we'll see some really good football.

I’m not confident we’ll stay up - will either need a sublime run of results or a low points tally needed to stay up (neither impossible of course). 

However, there are so many positives from Howe and I think he’ll have a plan for us. Same with the owners. Relegation would be crap but we can accept it with an awful lot more positivity than in previous years. 

So refreshing to see a manager so personable and say the right things too. Like with Rafa that makes it so much easier to get behind the man, even if you don’t support every decision they make. 

We won’t go down. 2 wins and other results going our way and we’re neck and neck with a few teams.

For the most part the teams around us are doing just as bad as us, it will be a record low amount of points for the safety zone by end of season.

I just hope results like tonight don’t cloud the obvious things in the side which need replacing.

Its just good to believe in the manager,like him and have faith in him. Win lose or draw I support him and even if he does things I don't agree with I can critisize without wanting him out which I think we haven't had probably since Robson. It's always been one extreme or the other and it's so refreshing to be able to back the manager.

We actually sat off them quite a bit in the second half, but it worked. Great performance that. We look like what we are, a well coached, highly motivated team with a few good players and loads of average/shite. We’ll be a good team after January, just got to hope he knits it all together quickly.