Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

20 hours ago, Danh1 said:

90 minutes from putting himself in the same breath as some of the biggest legends in the club’s history. Even if we don’t do it, he will eventually. What a fucking bloke. 

Was actually discussing this with a couple of mates this morning. For me he has been quite similar to Robson in taking over us when we were bottom and turned us around. Robson took a few years to reach the champions league and also had an FA cup semi final. If we were to win the cup and finish top 4 there's a decent argument for him to go above Robson and challenge Keegan (the pinnacle of managers we've had in my lifetime) 

38 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:
43 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Do players normally wear suits when they arrive at the stadium these days to cup finals?

They better! I want to see some absolutel fashion crimes and statements [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

a good video to show know nowts who seem to think we have a good defensive record because we play with 11 men behind the ball.

So glad I have yet to hear that from anyone. :lol:

All they talk about over here during broadcasts is how good our press is and how terrifying we are to play against.