Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

11 hours ago, Rod said:

We are third top of the league!

Aye I know and he's been unbelievable. Pointing out that other clubs have done their homework isn't a criticism of Howe. I'm just saying he may need to mix things up a little to offer a different type of threat between now and the end of the season. I wasn't having a pop at him, he's done an incredible job :)

On 27/01/2023 at 04:50, Gallowgate Toon said:

Given this man's love of A-Ha, surprised that's not something we've played/used for him yet.

Sorry to big up myself, but this occurred to me when Eddie Howe came.

Some high notes here, but everyone knows the tune and the riff makes a great chant.

Toon   Arr  Mee (Toon! Ar! Me!)

Eeh  Dee Howe (Toon! Ar! Me!)

Win the league!

In a year or two!

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA

DA DA

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA

DA DA

DA-DA-DA-DA-DA

I am pleased to say that winning the league now now looks a much bigger possibility now in Jan 2023 than it did in November 2021.

If the high notes are a non-starter, even a DA-DA-DA chant would be a great salute to EH.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

"The template is to entertain, so of course within the Kevin [Keegan] framework, we want Newcastle supporters to come to the game excited about what they're going to see. To attack, to be front foot, and to try and win."

sick-church.gif

Eddies Motto!

image.thumb.jpeg.56042924c176990b04c2af47ddec889d.jpeg

Just popped on here to give a neutral's perspective after seeing the Simeone/Howe comparison on social media. Considering Arteta's relentless touchline histrionics AND yet another absolute kicking my beloved Brighton received from the Scousers yesterday AND witnessing decades of Chelsea and Man U players bullying the ref, the media have got a f*cking cheek to start accusing Eddie Howe of being a master of the dark arts. And you can bet your house that they wouldn't be saying these things about Newcastle if you were still no threat to the Big 6 domination.

How dare Newcastle play them at their own game, eh?

Edited by StevenSeagull

Just knows how to see games out when he has to switch to plan B. We're hopefully going to have circumstances like tonight in European competitions when we're under a bit of pressure having to see games out, so that Second Half will be a good lesson for us even if it wasn't great.