Transfer rumours

Yorkie

slightly concerning we're not being heavily linked with strikers in a sense, i guess they must be keeping targets under wraps but you'd have thought it was be number one priority for us considering last season and the abraham carry on etc.

We'll sign King.

That's what my heart yearns for now.

Guest firetotheworks

slightly concerning we're not being heavily linked with strikers in a sense, i guess they must be keeping targets under wraps but you'd have thought it was be number one priority for us considering last season and the abraham carry on etc.

We'll sign King.

That's what my heart yearns for now.

Fittingly the club's approaches to transfers seems to be to start the journey early...or maybe later

Guest chopey

Would be sad to see him go but 30m+ would be tempting, with the naive proviso that it was invested entirely in the squad.

Ha Ha........................we've still got the Andy Carroll money

I know we won’t keep him but his leadership qualities are really invaluable to us.

I no longer enjoy (because of our non-ambition) when an emerging talent, like Lascelles, has a cracking break-out season. Very bitter sweet. Couple this with the likelihood we'll accept the fee over multiple installments, and not as a single lump sum, a replacement will be sourced from the bargain basement.

Lascelles shouldn't be sold at any cost.

Is the right answer. The most important player at the club.

Aye. I could somewhat understand a 50m bid from Man Utd. But 30? From Everton? Fuck right off.