Transfer rumours

Yorkie

What a gobshite.

He’s not really said anything that bad there. Rafa probably is trying to build something exciting (Kenedy & Plea would excite me tbh) Shame it’s not really up to him tho

This Sky transfer thingy. No idea if its any good. But Newcastle stuff is from 30:17. As most rumours and transfer stories in the press are bollocks, main thing I took from it was Rafa apparently saying he joined Instagram to be closer to the fans. :love: I love the guy. :lol: Anyway, here.

https://www.acast.com/transfertalk/whyronaldowantsoutofrealmadrid-arewesthamrightforwilshereandwillnewcastlesmashtheirtransferrecord-?autoplay

Another day passes by without a signing, the rumours regarding Plea have seemingly died right down. Such a coincidence rumours of us breaking a decade old transfer record surface on the day of season ticket renewal.

Ah well the World Cup makes for a great distraction.

Another day passes by without a signing, the rumours regarding Plea have seemingly died right down. Such a coincidence rumours of us breaking a decade old transfer record surface on the day of season ticket renewal.

Ah well the World Cup makes for a great distraction.

I said on the day that it would be the last day of exciting news. The club is so transparent man.

Imagine if our record signing was Rondon

Gotta start somewhere.

Aye but seriously hoping for a better striker than Rondon

:lol: I was just being stupid it'd be absolute shit. 

Textbook.

I think I've said it before but we're basically the Tories trying to negotiate brexit in every transfer deal.

Hai, you know that guy you don't want to sell? Yeah well we'll give you less than market value for him and you should accept with a smile for now apparent reason.

You refuse? Can't understand it, unreasonable foreigners.