Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're not signing anyone for £27m ffs :lol:

Only becomes vaguely believable in light of the supposed 20 million incoming for Mitro.

Still be very surprised if it happens mind

Is Plea not worthy of a thread yet? They normally get one once a main outlet mentions we’ve made a bid and are in talks.

I think we are all too skeptical and unconvinced that anything will come of the link. We’ve been burnt before.

Is Plea not worthy of a thread yet? They normally get one once a main outlet mentions we’ve made a bid and are in talks.

Get Jesse Pinkman to start it; he started the first Rafa thread after all when we all thought that was a smokescreen.

Guest neesy111

Get Jesse Pinkman to start it; he started the first Rafa thread after all when we all thought that was a smokescreen.

That sounds like a Plea.

I think we are all too skeptical and unconvinced that anything will come of the link. We’ve been burnt before.

We didn't even have the highest bid reported so far if what we are reading is correct. I would hold off on a proper thread until there's a bit more substance, like everyone is saying, probably not a coincidence that the season ticket renewal deadline is coming up and suddenly we start hearing about bids for Townsend, Kenedy and this fella.

Ah, there we go

NEWCASTLE are preparing a second approach for Alassane Plea after their initial offer for the Nice striker was rejected last night.

The Magpies have held a number of discussions with Nice officials, and firmed up their interest with a formal approach yesterday.

The size of Newcastle’s unsuccessful bid has not been revealed, although it is understood to have fallen well short of Nice’s extensively-publicised asking price of €30m (around £27m).

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/16329228.newcastle-ready-to-make-a-second-offer-for-nice-star-plea/

If he is Rafa's man, I believe in an actual bid that was submitted. It's fair enough to bargain considering our limited funds and the big fee, as long as the club supports Rafa in however way he wants to spend the available coin.

If he is Rafa's man, I believe in an actual bid that was submitted. It's fair enough to bargain considering our limited funds and the big fee, as long as the club supports Rafa in however way he wants to spend the available coin.

Yeah the problem will be if we're pissing about negotiating someone will just come in and pay what's been asked and that'll be that. Standard.

Imagine one of these 'we tried' bids actually got accepted one day. Ashley would shit his fucking kecks.

Nah, they will randomly "fail the medical" or ensure wages offered was dogshit.

Imagine one of these 'we tried' bids actually got accepted one day. Ashley would shit his fucking kecks.

Nah, they will randomly "fail the medical" or ensure wages offered was dogshit.

We'll end up with Divine as our new forward.