Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Wasn't even s****, they both played for the reserves in 2009 but fair play for researching it and trying to prove me wrong

2009 he was very much part of the first team squad, which I would have expected you to remember.

Hardly research (just fact checked as I was sure he would have hardly played that year), surely everyone can remember second half of that awful relegation season Carroll broke into the first team and scored a few goals and then was a regular 2009/10 season in the Championship.

Aye but did Tavernier and Carroll play for the reserves in 2009?

We haven't even got onto me spelling Tavernier wrong in the post. You've sucked the life out of the rest of the post you may as well finish it off.

Fucking dinosaur is old squashed nose.

Ashley has wanted AC back for ages because he loved to take something cheap, increase it's value and flog it again. It turns him on.

He'll be sitting there right now with a raging stonk on just thinking about it.

Carroll is a slightly more mobile Debenhams.

Thought McNeil was off to Juventus?  :lol:

Imagine leaving Burnley for our dumpster fire - Yeah thats reality.

That Rose exclusive is great too. Goes from wanting to make him his first signing to him actually likely signing for PSG, wouldn't work here because of his Sunderland links and maybe if he is available at the end of the window we will make an offer. He is also linked to Juve in the Mirror today. Maybe he will room with McNeil. :laugh:

They are getting desperate now with all the season ticket cancellations coming in (and I mean on top of the 13000 unsold tickets we know of) so they are chucking out some big spending story’s. But unlucky for them 99% of the fanbase know it’s all a load of shit. They will sign a couple of big fee players who they hope will eventually have sell on value but any others will be loans and cheap shit as we couldn’t get it over the line.