Transfer rumours

Yorkie

It will be simply a case of humoring him.

"Oh God here he comes again....morning Steve.."

"Got that list of transfer targets for you Lee."

"Ah very good. Thanks for that Steve, willl no doubt see you at lunch"

"Dont you want to look at it... go on..."

Brucies Bonus getters

1. Charlie Austin

2. Alex Bruce

3. Joe Linton

4. Alex Bruce

5. Harry Maguire

6. Alex Bruce

7. Issac Hayden - wonderful chap coached him at hull.

8. Alex Bruce

"Wondeful thanks Steve, will get right on it"

"Will you? Thanks Lee..thanks a million...lunch..I will save you a seat, no promises on the food! Haha."

*Charley discreetly rips the list in two and dumps it in the bin then shudders."

Guest covmag

It will be simply a case of humoring him.

"Oh God here he comes again....morning Steve.."

"Got that list of transfer targets for you Lee."

"Ah very good. Thanks for that Steve, willl no doubt see you at lunch"

"Dont you want to look at it... go on..."

Brucies Bonus getters

1. Charlie Austin

2. Alex Bruce

3. Joe Linton

4. Alex Bruce

5. Harry Maguire

6. Alex Bruce

7. Issac Hayden - wonderful chap coached him at hull.

8. Alex Bruce

"Wondeful thanks Steve, will get right on it"

"Will you? Thanks Lee..thanks a million...lunch..I will save you a seat, no promises on the food! Haha."

*Charley discreetly rips the list in two and dumps it in the bin then shudders."

You just know this will happen. :lol:

I'm most worried about that they will sell Longstaff when a "good offer" arrivres. Saw yesterday how much worse we are when he is not on the pitch. We looked clueless!

why be worried?  let him fuck off to a real football club and be a millionaire, good luck to the lad

I'm most worried about that they will sell Longstaff when a "good offer" arrivres. Saw yesterday how much worse we are when he is not on the pitch. We looked clueless!

why be worried?  let him fuck off to a real football club and be a millionaire, good luck to the lad

Because Longstaff is a special local lad. One who comes across once every 15 years I'd say. He is exactly the player we need in our team. If we can make him stay he will be an important player for years to come.

And I really don't think Ashley will last another year.

Sky Sources saying midfielders & full-backs to be the priority. If only they did this for Rafa last summer.

After they've acquired a couple of forwards, surely? :lol:

why be worried?  let him f*** off to a real football club and be a millionaire, good luck to the lad

Exactly

Sky Sources saying midfielders & full-backs to be the priority. If only they did this for Rafa last summer.

Just as well we're sorted for goals then.

Amazing how no matter what the question, no matter the circumstance or situation, they manage to get it exactly wrong :lol:

Because Longstaff is a special local lad. One who comes across once every 15 years I'd say. He is exactly the player we need in our team. If we can make him stay he will be an important player for years to come.

And I really don't think Ashley will last another year.

You're in for a nasty surprise. 

Longstaff needs to leave for his career.  Training under Bruce isn't going to help him develop either :lol:

Ki, Shelvey, Hayden and Longstaff is a decent four and we can probably cope at left-back for another year. Depends if Bruce sticks to Rafa's system or goes with four at the back.

Basically, STRIKERS PLZ