Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Just watched a YouTube video of him. He looks like a show pony who'll beat a couple of men on the halfway line then run into a blind alley/lose the ball or produce a poor pass or cross. He won't last 5 mins under Bruce.

Just watched a YouTube video of him. He looks like a show pony who'll beat a couple of men on the halfway line then run into a blind alley/lose the ball or produce a poor pass or cross. He won't last 5 mins under Bruce.

At least it'll give the fans someone to boo now that Perez has gone.

Was reported to be close to signing (agreeing personal terms) in mid June so could see this one happening. However, now there is room for us to haggle, palace or Watford will likely come straight in at asking price and get him.

Greatest spending spree in the club's history. :lol:

Basically they've been hoarding the tv money and have just added another £30m on top of that by selling Perez. They should be rolling in cash by now, it would be a disgrace not to spend it.

Greatest spending spree in the club's history. :lol:

Basically they've been hoarding the tv money and have just added another £30m on top of that by selling Perez. They should be rolling in cash by now, it would be a disgrace not to spend it.

Exactly. My first reaction too.

'Greatest Spending Spree in the History of Spending Spree's........' 33% of which is funded by a bloke we made a £28.5m profit on.

Aye cheers.

Who should we worship first? Fatty, Cabbage heed or Baldy?

Fucking cunts.

This PR battle between the owner and the fans is an absolute war of attrition.

Just leave you parasitic cunt.

"greatest spending spree in the club’s history"

Give over. :lol:

That's like me saying I've had the greatest outbreak of charity in my life because I put 50p in a collection box*. You've got to compare it to most people's benchmarks if your own is so abhorrently low. :lol:

(*That's a joke, obviously.

I'd never put 50p in a collection box)

Apparently Rafa blocked a 30m Brazilan Striker from Primera Liga and then subsequently MA took that money and repaid himself to lower the debt owed to him :lol:

- Per that Martin Hardy article.