Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I'd actually be surprised if we sign a CM if Scott signs.

Longstaff (likely staying)

Ki

Hayden (likely again denied a move)

Colback (inevitable)

Saviet (likely a fresh start too)

Shelvey

Scott

Would be nice to think we could upgrade though.

Saviet has looked decent in the ACON

took every set piece for them, all absolutely shite

never thought he was terrible personally, looked ok last night and certainly a better option than colback

We've been linked to 22 year old Jarrod Bowen from Hull. 22 goals as a winger last season and 14 the season before. Leftfooted player who often plays on the right side. £12M mooted.

Would be good signing him and let Murphy leave.

Also would like to sign Harry Wilson from Liverpool as a replacement for Atsu.

I know he's older now. But he was shite in the few games he played before we flogged him

He's done well for himself up there and is a key player. Wouldnt blame him wanting another crack at premier league. Should stay there tbh.

Wouldnt be the worst move for competition for Yedlin but wouldnt like be an upgrade which is pointless.

Morelos to Frankfurt in that article. Looks like their striker we are linked with us definitely off then. Perish the thought a club could have more than one decent striker.

Thought the champ winger we would be after would be Oliver burke given our past interest. Bowen makes alot of sense. Looking for a right winger too.

We've been linked to 22 year old Jarrod Bowen from Hull. 22 goals as a winger last season and 14 the season before. Leftfooted player who often plays on the right side. £12M mooted.

Would be good signing him and let Murphy leave.

Also would like to sign Harry Wilson from Liverpool as a replacement for Atsu.

I'm on your page 👍🏻

Never heard of the Shearer/Bruce match up I've literally never seen a picture of them together, could be wrong like,and as for Sir Bobby, Bruce was a totally different manager back then and he hasn't evolved at all I've never watched a team of his and thought WOW, that's some cracking football.

drinking mates aren't they?  sure i remember that

on transfers 100% we get andy carroll imo

Guest Howaythetoon

Carroll man :lol:

Pay as you play deal? Ironically, one of Rafa’s strengths is his (and his staff’s) expertise in conditioning, recovery and fitness which the club, players and team really benefited from and something someone like Carroll could have done with throughout his career too. I’m sure under Bruce Birmingham and Sunderland had a lot of injuries when he was manager and I can see the run of ‘luck’ the club have enjoyed with injuries under Rafa turning into bad luck soon and of course the ideal ready made perfect excuse to trot out after a run of inevitable losses and poor form.

Not even a fit Carroll is a good player, he’ll be a hit signing with a section if the crowd and local media without question, however.

Bring him home, he’ll dee for me Bonny lad, that chinky fella and Mexican flop from the pub leagues of America are soft as shite, we need Geordie heart and pashun up there.

Coming soon to a Chronicle comments section :lol: