Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I mean, it’s quite easy to solve the striker crisis. Sign a striker.

:lol: they make it sound like we’re a charity case. Getting handouts from Watford.

Unlike any of our other players, at least Deeney has proven he’s a consistent goalscorer at this level.

Is that cause he takes the pens? I don't recall him scoring that many from open play in the last couple of seasons.

Guest neesy111

[emoji38] they make it sound like we’re a charity case. Getting handouts from Watford.

Unlike any of our other players, at least Deeney has proven he’s a consistent goalscorer at this level.

Is that cause he takes the pens? I don't recall him scoring that many from open play in the last couple of seasons.

29 goals from open play in 5 seasons.  47 goals in total, 18 pens.

Bournemouth want £30 million for Callum Wilson. Gerrrrrout of here :lol:

Really not excited about these relegated strikers man. Much rather Ollie Watkins, Alfredo Morales or Edsonne Oduard.

Really not excited about these relegated strikers man. Much rather Ollie Watkins, Alfredo Morales or Edsonne Oduard.

I know he was coming back from injury but he looked very poor in their run in. Definitely not £30m

[emoji38] they make it sound like we’re a charity case. Getting handouts from Watford.

29 goals from open play in 5 seasons.  47 goals in total, 18 pens.

He was quite hot property when Watford came up from the championship and he seemed to have a good first season, but seems to me he's scored less and less every season since apart from the penalties. Not sure if that's because of injuries or just loss of form, but I would be surprised if his better form wasn't more than a couple of years ago.

The way Bruce plays Deeney would be good, he's holds the ball up well and we're going to need that massively.

He might be just about finished at the top level, but so are we, they'll be no getting out of the shit this time.

I wonder when we'll get the story about other clubs holding NUFC ransom because they know we need a striker, despite it being entirely our fault for being in this situation

This.... of course any well run club would buy the striker first in the likelihood of Gayle or Carroll getting injured..... but not us, as we perrenially monitor or keep our powder dry

I know he was coming back from injury but he looked very poor in their run in. Definitely not £30m

They will end up taking between 15 and 20 for him i reckon.  I’d go for it, he’s much better than what we have.

(Then i remember i support NUFC)

They will end up taking between 15 and 20 for him i reckon.  I’d go for it, he’s much better than what we have.

I know our transfer policy is somewhat abysmal but after reading that I'm glad youre not in charge of it!

I know our transfer policy is somewhat abysmal but after reading that I'm glad youre not in charge of it!

Which of our strikers is better than Wilson then?