Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I don't think there's anything in his career to suggest Ramsey is a bad influence or he wouldn't be bothered. Not sure if he still has fitness issues though. There's always going to be question marks over hunger when you're bringing top quality players at top clubs into a relegation battle. Maybe we can start being a bit more picky in the summer if we stay up but as of now Ramsey is well worth any risks attached

He’s a total crock isn’t he?

Thought he was currently out injured too.

Haven’t watched much of Juve, but he’s been out more than in from what I have seen. Think there are far better and more reliable options than him, imo.

He’d be a good signing if he was actually able to be on the pitch, but how often have we said that before.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

I think Ramsey has been mostly available this season, just hasn’t played much. Saw him for Wales recently and he was very good.

If managed properly injury wise he could be excellent for us. 150k a week is a huge drop from what he’s on right now.

23 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I think Ramsey has been mostly available this season, just hasn’t played much. Saw him for Wales recently and he was very good.

If managed properly injury wise he could be excellent for us. 150k a week is a huge drop from what he’s on right now.

What's his weekly wage atm just out of interest?

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

No thanks, sounds a right cunt.

Personal life

Dembélé is a supporter of Premier League club Leeds United.[59]

In July 2021, Dembélé was embroiled in a racism controversy, when video footage of Dembélé along with fellow teammate Antoine Griezmanncirculated online, whereby he was seen making derogatory racial comments against the Asian technicians in their hotel room.[60] As the technicians appeared to be troubleshooting the room's television, Dembélé made comments towards Griezmann in French, stating "All these ugly faces, just so you can play PES, aren't you ashamed?", continuing with "What the fuckin language?" before zooming in while laughing on one of the technicians faces, mentioning "Are you technologically advanced in your country or not?".[61][62][63][64]

Supporting Leeds ffs.

11 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

So many top players available for free in the summer - I’m gutted that we are in such a shit league position so we can’t capitalise 

If we stay up, show some intent in January and they are still there in the Summer our hat will be more than in the ring. More of a shame is those who'll leave relatively cheaply in January due to being out of contract in the Summer and may be 6 month too early for us.