Most likely?

Dubravka

Schär -  Lascelles  - Lejeune

Yedlin/Kraft?                                            Ritchie

Shelvey - Hayden

Almiron                  Saint-Maximin

Joe

So basically 3-4-2-1 or 5-2-2-1.

Bruce has been playing 1 or 2 forwards in pre-season though. We won’t see Miggy-Joey-Maxi together I’m afraid.

No chance in hell we spend that much money on three players and one of them sits on the bench.

Most likely?

Dubravka

Shelvey - Hayden

Joe

Bruce has been playing 1 or 2 forwards in pre-season though. We won’t see Miggy-Joey-Maxi together I’m afraid.

Almiron in the middle 3 wouldn't be completely mental.

Most likely?

Dubravka

Shelvey - Hayden

Joe

No chance in hell we spend that much money on three players and one of them sits on the bench.

Possibly, but Bruce has been playing 3-5-2/5-3-2, 5-3-1-1 in pre-season. Don’t think we’ll see them as a front 3.

You'd be crazy to not have Longstaff starting as the first choice CM for our team imo.

Yea sorry forgot Longstaff. Think our squad would be best deployed a bit like that. Almiron or Max can't be played in the midfield and both most likely will start. Or maybe Almiron on against tired legs or something..

Most likely?

Dubravka

Shelvey - Hayden

Joe

Maybe because he didnt have anyone hed want to put there ? Now he has.

You'd be crazy to not have Longstaff starting as the first choice CM for our team imo.

Yea sorry forgot Longstaff. Think our squad would be best deployed a bit like that. Almiron or Max can't be played in the midfield and both most likely will start. Or maybe Almiron on against tired legs or something..

In my head i think we'll eventually see him try Shelvey and Longstaff as CMs and have a front 3 now that ASM joined us. Hayden is the obvious better option over Shelvey IMO as he's better ball winner and has much better energy to get up and down the pitch.

madras[/member] - agreed with your post above. I think he will have to try that out at some point. Having ASM and Almiron as wingers or wide forwards or even having 1 withdrawn as a #10 (Miggy ideally) would make a ton of sense and drop out Shelvey.

Most likely?

Dubravka

Shelvey - Hayden

Joe

Maybe because he didnt have anyone hed want to put there ? Now he has.

We’ll see I guess.

So...apart from Krafth, Charnley was at SJP all day today to try and complete deals for a striker and a midfielder for tomorrow, sounds as if both could get done. Don’t know the names though.

I’m sorry... you know this how?

He works for the Swedish paper that broke the Krafth deal. He’d not shill for the club either.

So...apart from Krafth, Charnley was at SJP all day today to try and complete deals for a striker and a midfielder for tomorrow, sounds as if both could get done. Don’t know the names though.

I’m sorry... you know this how?

He works for the Swedish paper that broke the Krafth deal. He’d not shill for the club either.

👍