Transfer rumours

Yorkie

"Newcastle are interested in Bordeaux winger Francois Kamano and could make a £14m Deadline Day move for the 23-year-old, according to L'Equipe."

Aye, few hours to go is not the time to show an interest. They have left themselves absolutely no time for monitoring, mulling over, low ball bids and shite wage offers.

Is a year younger and has a similar record to Pepe before his incredible season last year. Maybe he'd be one who we actually get from France before they become mint and move for millions more a couple of years later. Or he'll just be shit. 

I speak for all of us when I say the only thing we love more than seeing us get beat 4-3, is a Geordie wearing the famous number 9. Get it off Joelinton and back on one of our own.

Carroll's a no brainer for me like. Providing we're not paying him a fortune, when he's fit he's a guaranteed goalscorer, great option off the bench. Would like to keep Gayle too though.

34 goals in 142 apps for West Ham

Carroll's a no brainer for me like. Providing we're not paying him a fortune, when he's fit he's a guaranteed goalscorer, great option off the bench. Would like to keep Gayle too though.

When is he fit?

To put into perspective, if he signed for us and scored 1 goal, then he would have scored the same amount of goals for us as he did for West Ham. If he scored 2 then we would be the club he’s scored the most goals at. In his career he only spent 18 months with us as a senior player.

Guest neesy111

When is he fit?

To put into perspective, if he signed for us and scored 1 goal, then he would have scored the same amount of goals for us as he did for West Ham. If he scored 2 then we would be the club he’s scored the most goals at. In his career he only spent 18 months with us as a senior player.

24 months as senior player at nufc.

When is he fit?

Really? Sure he was only a senior player since the Championship season.

Guest neesy111

When is he fit?

Really? Sure he was only a senior player since the Championship season.

He scored twice in the 08/09 season.

11 in 58 for Liverpool

A chunk of those were from the bench though (same applies to his West Ham stats).

He's a 1 in 3 goalscorer in the PL, for free.

As I say, IF he can stay relatively fit, he'll be a good option alongside Joelinton, Gayle, and Muto. Offers something completely different.

11 in 58 for Liverpool

A chunk of those were from the bench though (same applies to his West Ham stats).

He's a 1 in 3 goalscorer in the PL, for free.

As I say, IF he can stay relatively fit, he'll be a good option alongside Joelinton, Gayle, and Muto. Offers something completely different.

I do think as a plan B option from the bench as a freebie it is a no brainer and hed instantly be the best headerer of a ball at the club

its not the worst idea in history to bring him back

It’s just indicative how how we are ran as a club.

Not birthing to spend money in for an adequate backup player, rather bring in a has been with a dodgy injury record for a short term solution. The club should have been buying a younger player who can have time to develop and go from being an option off the bench to a first team player. Or even let the likes of Sorenson have a chance. Instead we get the cheap option, the option that won’t be an option much, the guy who will be pressured into playing ahead of bringing through the like of Sorenson.