Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Sounds like Mitrovic will be off this week, which will presumably pave the way for Rondon.

Well that would at least create some mild interest. I know little about Rondon but sounds similar to Mitrovic with a bit more pace.

Approximate net spend so far this summer of the last two seasons promoted clubs;

Wolves = £39m

Huddersfield = £33m

Brighton = £30m

Cardiff = £28m

Fulham = £27m

NUFC = £-6m

Approximate net spend so far this summer of the last two seasons promoted clubs;

Wolves = £39m

Huddersfield = £33m

Brighton = £30m

Cardiff = £28m

Fulham = £27m

NUFC = £-6m

Says it all!!!

#DontTakeYourSeats

#DontBuyTheShirt

ASHLEY OUT!!!

Aparently we agreed to loan Mitro to Galatasaray! If this is true it's a new low in avoiding giving money to Rafa when we could get £20m from Fulham.

The only reason for that would be we think he is worth more than that and want to keep him until Rafa's gone.

Aparently we agreed to loan Mitro to Galatasaray! If this is true it's a new low in avoiding giving money to Rafa when we could get £20m from Fulham.

Classic, make a statement without any links and continue with "if this is true..."

Seen that before...

"Apparently ten illegal immigrants poisoned 200 cookie baking grandmas last week. If this is true we really need to wake up!!!"

Classic, make a statement without any links and continue with "if this is true..."

Seen that before...

"Apparently ten illegal immigrants poisoned 200 cookie baking grandmas last week. If this is true we really need to wake up!!!"

Solid source, tbf:

https://turkish-football.com/turkish-giants-close-agreeing-deal-newcastle-united-one-sticking-point-remains/

Oh god. I'm just imagining Rafa being told to sell before he can buy, sorting a deal himself for Mitro to go to Fulham for 20m and then being told we're loaning him to Turkey :lol:

Unreal.

Seen that before...

Well at least i got the team wrong! Source was my son, i'll post a pic of him next time.

Fulham want(ed) him on loan for another year with a buy out clause attached too. No sources or anything, but it's the same person who told me about the Kenedy deal. It does make sense - Ashley obviously doesn't want to do too much to the team when a new manager will be taking over soon.

Seen that before...

Solid source, tbf:

https://turkish-football.com/turkish-giants-close-agreeing-deal-newcastle-united-one-sticking-point-remains/

:lol: Please just leave, Rafa.

Wolves = £39m

Huddersfield = £33m

Brighton = £30m

Cardiff = £28m

Fulham = £27m

NUFC = £-6m

39m behind Huddersfield man how is that even possible it's verging on criminal