Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Won't be getting rid of him, then. No wages for a striker.

Past caring now tbh. We're run like fucking Arkwright's corner shop in a league filled with Tesco's. Just gonna enjoy Rafa for one more year  :thup:

Pretty good analogy.

Past caring now tbh. We're run like fucking Arkwright's corner shop in a league filled with Tesco's. Just gonna enjoy Rafa for one more year  :thup:

Pretty good analogy.

Explains why we can't sign any cunt. "I'd like to b b b b b biiiiiii b b b biiiiiid bbbb biiiiiiiiiiii s s s seeeveeeeen s s seven  mmmmmm m mmmmm mil *window slams shut*

Pretty good analogy.

Explains why we can't sign any cunt. "I'd like to b b b b b biiiiiii b b b biiiiiid bbbb biiiiiiiiiiii s s s seeeveeeeen s s seven  mmmmmm m mmmmm mil *window slams shut*

:lol:

Once Rafa is gone and we plummet a season or two later, the only thing left to smile about will be the fat cunt's face (and hopefully his subsequent suicide) as he realizes he missed the boat and the club is now worth a quarter of what it once was.

Given that we were also open to loaning out the manager during a shortened transfer window, because it would be good for the club (business wise I assume) maybe renaming this thread something like "Sports Direct United: Loan Market Whale" would be appropriate.

Guest chopey

I think Sports Direct United is a perfect name and I can't believe I've just renewed two season tickets to the fucka

I think Sports Direct United is a perfect name and I can't believe I've just renewed two season tickets to the fucka

Same, now gutted I wilted in the end.

Same here. I'm just looking at it as the chance to enjoy Rafa's last season before he leaves and the club disappears into the abyss.

Even with my low expectations, I didn't think it would be this bad mind.....utterly shameful.

Same, now gutted I wilted in the end.

Same here. I'm just looking at it as the chance to enjoy Rafa's last season before he leaves and the club disappears into the abyss.

Even with my low expectations, I didn't think it would be this bad mind.....utterly shameful.

On the up side, it's probably going to be the last watchable season for quite a few years.

Getting £20m for Mitrovic and spending £16m of it on Rondon :lol:

Rafa doesn’t rate Mitrovic and likes Rondon. We’ve made £4m and in theory strengthened our striker options. No point even thinking of Mitrovic when he’s not in our plans. Rondon’s wages might be higher so in effect he’s a free transfer if we’re getting £20m for someone not in our plans.

Yeah Rafa liked Plea a lot more than Rondon but club wouldn’t pay £2m more than what we’ll get for Mitrovic to get him. Just cheap options as usual l. Bless Rafa but Rondon really isn’t very good

Yeah Rafa liked Plea a lot more than Rondon but club wouldn’t pay £2m more than what we’ll get for Mitrovic to get him. Just cheap options as usual l. Bless Rafa but Rondon really isn’t very good

Rondon is the market we knock about in, probably the best of a bad bunch. 

Getting £20m for Mitrovic and spending £16m of it on Rondon :lol:

Rafa doesn’t rate Mitrovic and likes Rondon. We’ve made £4m and in theory strengthened our striker options. No point even thinking of Mitrovic when he’s not in our plans. Rondon’s wages might be higher so in effect he’s a free transfer if we’re getting £20m for someone not in our plans.

Yeah, that's the way I see it. I'm past expecting exciting signs. My only hope is that the club can do enough to convince Rafa to stay, even if it's only a 1 year extension.

Rondon + 3 or 4 others, might be enough. Hope so, or we are fucked when he leaves.

Rondon is the market we knock about in, probably the best of a bad bunch. 

Yes I get that. That’s the problem

Rondon + 3 or 4 others, might be enough. Hope so, or we are fucked when he leaves.

Beyond the same squad last season, including Kenedy and Dubravka, everything currently points to like-for-like replacements.

Is he any good?

Not really. Rafa might work wonders with him.

Was in Ligue 1 worst team of the season couple seasons back I think

Last player we used that as a reason to attack them with is now worth about 60 million :lol: