Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Is he any good?

Not really. Rafa might work wonders with him.

Was in Ligue 1 worst team of the season couple seasons back I think

Last player we used that as a reason to attack them with is now worth about 60 million :lol:

Ha maybe I’m getting confused with him then

Yeah Rafa liked Plea a lot more than Rondon but club wouldn’t pay £2m more than what we’ll get for Mitrovic to get him. Just cheap options as usual l. Bless Rafa but Rondon really isn’t very good

No, Nice let him go to Dortmund for less money because that's where he wanted to go.

Yeah Rafa liked Plea a lot more than Rondon but club wouldn’t pay £2m more than what we’ll get for Mitrovic to get him. Just cheap options as usual l. Bless Rafa but Rondon really isn’t very good

No, Nice let him go to Dortmund for less money because that's where he wanted to go.

What makes you believe that this is the case, rather than us not wanting to spend the money it would take to sign him?

Nonsense. Why would Nice do that ?

Also he didn’t go to Dortmund

What makes you believe that this is the case, rather than us not wanting to spend the money it would take to sign him?

Nice's own chairman was quoted as saying that they could have got more for him but he had his heart set on going to Germany.

Guest reefatoon

Oh look, rumours have started again because Rafa came out and said we are skint, and all us fans are pissed off.

Is he any good?

The potential is there. Played 30 I think last year for Wolfsburg and bagged 6 goals. I think they used him out wide though. Kind of been tossed around a bit which isnt uncommon. At one point was the next big thing in Belgian national team even pushing Lukaku for minutes. Still only 23. Good size, good feet just has lacked that clinical finishing from what I have seen. Still would be a big leap above what the team has today in its plans.

I cant see him being within price range though unless its a loan to buy deal.

From the plea thread...

And yes, Gladbach. Bloody Borussians all look the same to me  :lol:

From the plea thread...

And yes, Gladbach. Bloody Borussians all look the same to me  :lol:

Must be true

The Chronicle - 'The Magpies could kickstart their summer spending by off-loading Mitrovic.'

Kickstart our summer spending by making a £4m profit. Mint.

‘Kickstart’ our summer spending halfway through the summer

Did you know?TM: That the 22 days left in the summer transfer window are exactly one day fewer than the number of days it takes NUFC to monitor a player, lodge a derisory bid, wait for news of the insulting bid to leak, reload the fax paper, fuel up the transfer 'copter for a cheeky deadline day show-bid, and announce that we tried, but it's difficult to make transfers, we won't be held to ransom, and we can't be expected to keep up with the likes of Fulham?

Guest chopey

Should I just leave the name on the back of my sons new shirt blank in case a: said player leaves or b: a new number 9 could yet arrive

Should I just leave the name on the back of my sons new shirt blank in case a: said player leaves or b: a new number 9 could yet arrive

Monitoring

Monitoring

I’d love to see that on the back of a shirt. I might do it.

Monitoring

I’d love to see that on the back of a shirt. I might do it.

Monitoring and Preparing would be lethal up front together [emoji38]