Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Whilst this is all well and good - it certainly masks well the fact that we’ve not spent a penny other than some pathetically low loan sums.

3 loan signings.

Aye it's a joke like.

Whilst this is all well and good - it certainly masks well the fact that we’ve not spent a penny other than some pathetically low loan sums.

3 loan signings.

Aye it's a joke like.

It causes an issue in the summer as well when we have to replace the loans just to stand still unless we have deals in place for them

3 loan signings.

If it's just a desperate bid to stay up ready for a summer takeover I'm all for it.

Both 100% fit and up for it I'd choose Sturridge, but because of fitness and mentality worries I'd much prefer Slimani.  Even with Slimani currently having a injury I'd still be confident he's less likely to miss games than Sturridge, and less likely to be a cunt.

This window really has been an exercise in kicking the can down the road like, we're going to face all the exact same problems in the summer now including returning outgoing loanees.

Hopefully points to the takeover not being dead but it won't.

:thup: Ashley isn't even pretending to have a plan anymore.