Transfer rumours

Yorkie

That's one position we aren't looking for right now, CM's like.

Wish we were tbh, not really convinced by what we have personally.

Aye but i suppose with the restrictions Rafa has, a LB and CB are more vital with Dummett as our only LB and Lejeune's injury.

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Ashley has shut down all transfers. He's in a war, and he knows it.

He will want Rafa to walk and is hoping for a meltdown over transfers. Rafa won't walk, he will fight for his club until the bitter end.

In a way, I hope we don't sign anyone.

We're not signing anyone else. That N'Soki guy was probably the only potential deal. Rafa had probably sorted it all out a la Keegan with Hyypia and then the cunts above him came along and offered half of what PSG / N'Soki were asking for. 

There is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Ashley has shut down all transfers. He's in a war, and he knows it.

He will want Rafa to walk and is hoping for a meltdown over transfers. Rafa won't walk, he will fight for his club until the bitter end.

:lol:

Truly astonishing how some of you get yourselves so worked up and expectant of the absolute worst.

If the world comes to an end we'll deal with it then.

Until then I hope Rafa stays, we get him more players he needs, we have a great season that melts the lard Ashley's heart is encased in, and he is moved to sign up Rafa on a lifetime contract with plenty monies every transfer window!

:D

:lol:

Truly astonishing how some of you get yourselves so worked up and expectant of the absolute worst.

If the world comes to an end we'll deal with it then.

Until then I hope Rafa stays, we get him more players he needs, we have a great season that melts the lard Ashley's heart is encased in, and he is moved to sign up Rafa on a lifetime contract with plenty monies every transfer window!

:D

I'll see you in 48 hours when you are being sectioned in a straight jacket screaming "...but there's January!"

Finally a Newcastle fan who will be happy with the business we do in a transfer window.