Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Going into 18/19 without the number 10/competition for number 10 that we’ve needed since the moment it was obvious that De Jong was made of papier mache.

I’m praying that Muto can act as some sort of no10 or just slightly off Rondon. Seems like the type that will press but no idea what his creativity/bringing others into the game is like. But aye, tragic we’ve not added creativity to this squad.

Going into 18/19 without the number 10/competition for number 10 that we’ve needed since the moment it was obvious that De Jong was made of papier mache.

Can’t even pretend that diame’s an option there this summer either.

What happened to that n’soki bloke we were after

Reports were suggesting he turned us down.

Chronicle reckon we wouldn’t pay the asking price

Either way, it took two months to find out he wasn't interested/cost too much. I think they could have done that within 24 hrs if they really wanted.

Guest ElCid

fuck off and die you utter fat cunt - sick to death of this absolute knacker taking the piss season after season

People on twitter etc trying to be positive is doing my head in. Even if we stay up this time next year we are fucked. Rafa isn’t happy, he’s gone at end of season, lascelles will likely be sold, Kenedy and Rondon will be gone. We just won’t spend anywhere near enough next summer while the teams around us continue to build.

As I’ve said I’ve no problem with people going to games, I wouldn’t dream of telling people not to but all things considered why the fuck would u want to?

People on twitter etc trying to be positive is doing my head in. Even if we stay up this time next year we are fucked. Rafa isn’t happy, he’s gone at end of season, lascelles will likely be sold, Kenedy and Rondon will be gone. We just won’t spend anywhere near enough next summer while the teams around us continue to build.

As I’ve said I’ve no problem with people going to games, I wouldn’t dream of telling people not to but all things considered why the fuck would u want to?

Routine, STTNTR, getting away from the wife, living on a council estate.

Or something.

Guest ElCid

Unfortunately the fucking sheep at this club and it's not a small number are either so thick it's unreal or find it's more important to keep their social diary alive than the welfare of the club - boils my piss more and more when I see this fat cunt just taking the utter piss year after year and laughing his cock off

Well, we tried. See you all in January.

We already have 2 loans though for this season.

Shit. See you all next summer, which will be taken up attempting to find a manager, so no time for signing anyway. See you in january 2020.

So...

Gayle > Muto

Mitrovic > Rondon

Merino > Ki

Mbemba > Schar

Kenedy > Kenedy

Dubravka > Dubravka

(Lejeune) > Fernandez

Anyone know if we've improved?

Impossible to tell. Rondon should be an improvement on a player we never played though.