Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I love how many jargon expressions they've managed to rinse out of Newcastle doing fuck all in the transfer window, like. Next week they'll be parked until the 31st, then they'll be at the coalface, then they'll have their ducks in a row, then they'll not get it over the line.

We are absolubtely tragic, it will be the same old of scraping round for a last minute loan next Wednesday. I don't get how it can be so hard, they have only had 5 months to prepare ffs. Obviously that's in a hypothetical world where we are a club who actually wants and  tries to do deals

Oh wow more loans and chasing an Iranian left back with 6 months left on his contract.

Feel like I'm falling in love with the club again.  :smitten:

First I’ve heard of this Iranian left back but please tell me its the bloke who tried that throw in at the World Cup :lol:

Oh wow more loans and chasing an Iranian left back with 6 months left on his contract.

First I’ve heard of this Iranian left back but please tell me its the bloke who tried that throw in at the World Cup :lol:

Anything to loosen the Persia strings

It is.  :lol:

Thats me convinced anyway.

Anything to loosen the Persia strings

He’s terahn up trees apparently