Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Loans ?......................... current 10th best team in the richest league in the world, Ashley must be laughing himself silly sitting on his commode

A left back and a defensive mid. Great. Get some fucking attacking players in you fucking useless cunts.

We do need a left back and a defensive mid tbf. Whether these two would be improving us is the question for me, especially since I haven't seen either of them play.

Rafa is very cautious as to when they play, he can be too cautious Rafa but it's why he wanted players in at the start of the month. If the powers that be had actually listened to the feckin bloke they would be playing by now (if we had singed someone at the start of the month obviously).

Doubt we can sign any players except on loan with Rafas position being in question. No one will want to join us with him possibly leaving by the end of the week. It’s not like we’re a big pull and it doesn’t matter who is in charge. I understand if we sign players he stays, but I guess when a player sits down with that in his mind he’s asking for another £10k a week as we’re in a shit state trying to keep our manager.

Of course we’re not arsed if he stays or not, which goes back to us only signing loans as no one wants to commit to us.

From Luke Edwards.

Newcastle are likely to be one of the busiest clubs in the Premier League as they enter the final three days of the January transfer window and could also let Spanish striker Joselu leave as he has become disillusioned at a lack of Premier League starts.

I think Newcastle fans feel the same way as Joselu, but for different reasons.  :lol:

From Luke Edwards.

Newcastle are likely to be one of the busiest clubs in the Premier League as they enter the final three days of the January transfer window and could also let Spanish striker Joselu leave as he has become disillusioned at a lack of Premier League starts.

I think Newcastle feel the same way as Joselu, but for different reasons.  :lol:

The Hoss has a fucking cheek

From Luke Edwards.

I think Newcastle feel the same way as Joselu, but for different reasons.  :lol:

The Hoss has a fucking cheek

HE has becomed disillusioned?! WTF. Buddy...

Doubt we can sign any players except on loan with Rafas position being in question. No one will want to join us with him possibly leaving by the end of the week. It’s not like we’re a big pull and it doesn’t matter who is in charge. I understand if we sign players he stays, but I guess when a player sits down with that in his mind he’s asking for another £10k a week as we’re in a shit state trying to keep our manager.

Of course we’re not arsed if he stays or not, which goes back to us only signing loans as no one wants to commit to us.

Tit.