Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Were linked back when his Huddersfield move fell through but also previous to that. However aren't we only allowed a max of 4 loans a season? Not happening if we get Barecca and Samaris. Maybe the latter isn't happening (obvs because we are getting Tielemans)

4 domestic loans in a season, overseas ones we're nowhere near the limit.

Thanks. Was confused and thought it was four total and only two from premier league. Could definitely be a goer in that case.

Is he any good?

From his videos the things that I noticed are he mostly plays from the left, and though his right foot is his preferred foot, he uses both feet well, also has a nice shot on him when cutting in from the left.

Doesn't seem to directly take people on much, but links up and plays some nice one-twos to set himself free into space. Seems nippy too, but not necessarily super fast.

Looks alright. Looks to have more cleverness about him than Murphy. Mixes it up a bit more.

Is he any good?

From his videos the things that I noticed are he mostly plays from the left, and though his right foot is his preferred foot, he uses both feet well, also has a nice shot on him when cutting in from the left.

Doesn't seem to directly take people on much, but links up and plays some nice one-twos to set himself free into space. Seems nippy too, but not necessarily super fast.

Looks alright. Looks to have more cleverness about him than Murphy. Mixes it up a bit more.

:thup:

Aside from the obvious lack of support in case Rondon gets injured, I’d love to see another central midfielder brought in.