Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Andreas Andersson was more useful.

Gone are the days when we had benchwarmers like Antoine Sibierski and Ketsbaia. Those two would be miles ahead of Joselu.

Andersson was pretty bad :lol: I guess he was on par with the Hoss.

Gone are the days when we had benchwarmers like Antoine Sibierski and Ketsbaia. Those two would be miles ahead of Joselu.

I know. He made Paul Kitson look good.

Charlie Austin?

Austin in and Joselu out would be canny. Same for Samaris in and Hayden out. Add Almiron and a loan left back and that’s a pretty good transfer window.

Loads of work to do to get it to that stage though.

Paul Kitson was fucking decent to be fair

Paul Kitson was fucking decent to be fair

fox in the box. Not ruel. Was a bit gutted when he left. Did well for west ham.

Would likeyto think that with a bit more quality around him Kenedy might be able to step up his fucking game, but would love to see a CM, LB and a striker to come in.

Whether Carroll is viable, I’m not sure, but he’ll be on big wedge that Mike won’t pay. We’re fucking desperate for a backup option to Rondon. He’s essential to the way we play so if he’s out for any amount of time, we’re fucked

Not that I'm advocating Carroll, but there's the possibility that Wet Spam would cancel his contract (which is expiring in the summer) and allow us to sign him for free.

Ashley would be in full Randy Marsh splooge mode if it happened.

Carroll :lol:

People would actually want him back ?

Well he was good for us and is way better than Joselu so obviously aye,

And he’s an academy product

All of the factors aren't really relevant given he can't stay fit and hasn't been able to maintain a level of fitness over how many seasons now?

Would be stupid especially given it would have to be a permanent deal.

Guest Howaythetoon

Carroll is basically an injury prone Mitrovic, a penalty box striker best at getting on the end of crosses or causing a physical nuisance inside the box. Lacks pace, is immobile, has low energy levels, is tactically indisciplined and not at all suited to our game. No thanks.

Carroll :lol:

People would actually want him back ?

Well he was good for us and is way better than Joselu so obviously aye,

And he’s an academy product

All of the factors aren't really relevant given he can't stay fit and hasn't been able to maintain a level of fitness over how many seasons now?

Would be stupid especially given it would have to be a permanent deal.

If we pulled out of the Lukaku deal because of fears over his long term fitness, and got our fingers burnt with Slimani last year, a deal for Carroll would be going against all of that.

We can’t loan him, and I don’t think the club would be willing to give Carroll a long term contract that Carroll would want.

Isnyhere any substantial links to Carroll or is it just talk on here? Hard to think Rafa would want him because of his injuries. He needs to strengthen the team, not add injured bodies to fat Mike's wage bills.