Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

I feel sorry for Hayden. He has been very professional, but once again he is not allowed move closer to his family.

:thup: You'll get wrong for feeling sorry for someone who plays football and has money though.

He’s gone about it in the right manner, and put in some good performances over the last few weeks. Hopefully if he stays he continues, does well attracting interest in the summer and he can finally move on.

He’s gone about it in the right manner, and put in some good performances over the last few weeks. Hopefully if he stays he continues, does well attracting interest in the summer and he can finally move on.

Goes down injured and doesn’t hate his kid though. Shoot him.

I feel sorry for Hayden. He has been very professional, but once again he is not allowed move closer to his family.

He could probably afford to get a taxi down to see his family every day after training, the poor lamb.

Really practical coming home every night at 2am and train the next day.  :rolleyes:

Benitez has gone home.

He doesn’t do the transfers though.

He's probably just been wanking in the office for hours then.  :lol:

Well he’ll have been going over tactics, conducting a training session and talking to the new players. At this stage of the night of a deal was agreed the player would only have a brief chat with the manager at most, everything else would be negotiations and paperwork.

Apart from Crystal Palace getting Batshuyai I don't think the other teams around us have strengthened significantly compared to what we have. Should have done more and could still result in relegation by the end of the season.

Apart from Crystal Palace getting Batshuyai I don't think the other teams around us have strengthened significantly compared to what we have. Should have done more and could still result in relegation by the end of the season.

Bit morbid but I wonder if Cardiff are waiting for money back from the whole Sala tradegy.

Bit morbid but I wonder if Cardiff are waiting for money back from the whole Sala tradegy.

Probably talking shite here, but maybe they have some sort of insurance in such situations.

Probably talking shite here, but maybe they have some sort of insurance in such situations.

Players are insured, I don’t think they can be registered without being insured. I’m pretty sure they won’t be like high street insurers who do all they can to not pay out though.

It's better than no transfers in and fringe players out which I expected but, I can't say I'm particularly happy with the business NUFC have done.

A loaned left wing back who might play at some point and a number 10 who hopefully does well. There's a lot of hope riding on Almiron.

Benitez has gone home.

He doesn’t do the transfers though.

He's probably just been wanking in the office for hours then.  :lol:

Well he’ll have been going over tactics, conducting a training session and talking to the new players. At this stage of the night of a deal was agreed the player would only have a brief chat with the manager at most, everything else would be negotiations and paperwork.

I imagine he would be talking with Charnley a lot.

I know but knowing insurance companies I would imagine they may not have paid them back yet.

Surely they would’ve signed another striker if not.

I know but knowing insurance companies I would imagine they may not have paid them back yet.

Saw a report saying the insurance company refused to pay out as an event like that wasn't covered due to the choice of air transport being done privately by the player for private purposes and not a choice made by Cardiff.

Saw a report saying the insurance company refused to pay out as an event like that wasn't covered due to the choice of air transport being done privately by the player for private purposes and not a choice made by Cardiff.

Be a million loopholes. No legal proof of death either, as yet.

Be a million loopholes. No legal proof of death either, as yet.

basically insurance companies are the scum of the earth