Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Bullshit he’s even worth that like. £30m tops

Rather we went for Haller who has nearly twice as many goals this season. We need a goal scorer or may as well just sign Rondon and have our team player with decent goal return for around a quarter of the price.

Rather we went for Haller who has nearly twice as many goals this season. We need a goal scorer or may as well just sign Rondon and have our team player with decent goal return for around a quarter of the price.

My thoughts too, but I’d like to think we’re signing Rondon too

My thoughts too, but I’d like to think we’re signing Rondon too

If we sign someone for 50 odd million we won’t be signing anyone else for the next decade  :lol:

Only possible way i can see this being true is Rafa giving an ultimatum that he won't stay after the season unless the club puts the cash up for players now to prove it. And i feel like I'm grasping at straws to even have that be plausible

Only possible way i can see this being true is Rafa giving an ultimatum that he won't stay after the season unless the club puts the cash up for players now to prove it. And i feel like I'm grasping at straws to even have that be plausible

Yeah, very difficult for Ashley to provide evidence that he won’t screw Rafa over and he’s forced into agreeing deals before the end of the season to get Rafa to sign. It also possible that the rumours of a deal to sell the club being close is true.

I still can’t see us paying that much for him. I think it will very much be like the Almirón deal where the selling club wants the €60m fee but we try and get it down as much as possible, and possibly agree a €50m deal.

Also, this could be Brexit related. We are due to leave the EU next month with no trade deal in sight. €60m now maybe a lot less cheaper than €60m in June/July.

Yeah, very difficult for Ashley to provide evidence that he won’t screw Rafa over and he’s forced into agreeing deals before the end of the season to get Rafa to sign. It also possible that the rumours of a deal to sell the club being close is true.

I still can’t see us paying that much for him. I think it will very much be like the Almirón deal where the selling club wants the €60m fee but we try and get it down as much as possible, and possibly agree a €50m deal.

Also, this could be Brexit related. We are due to leave the EU next month with no trade deal in sight. €60m now maybe a lot less cheaper than €60m in June/July.

What rumours?