Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I feel quite sick over this for some reason. How can we go from being a club that hates to spend money to being a club potentially forking out £50 million on one player. Some bad news incoming I think.

Unless Staveley and Kenyon have cooked something up together. And it's been under total wraps?

£51 Million :lol:

:lol: How many previous windows would you have to combine to get the 51 million?

11 years worth apparently.

:lol: Oh my god please be joking.

:lol: Without the Almiron fee i'd 100% believe it.

Didn't he inexplicably give what'shisname with the hair like 80 million to blow?

Would just like to say that Haller is quite immobile from what I've seen. Strong and a good touch but not a guy to get about the pitch.

Frankfurt play the same system as us and he plays the focal point role very well would fit like a glove in our system.

Very Benitez type striker too.

Weird as fuck we’re linked with a £50m plus striker and I’m disappointed it’d likely be to take Rondon’s place. :lol:

I know :lol:

Rondon just seems a good fit for us somehow.  Seems a canny lad, tries his heart out and got a bit of skill too.

Weird as fuck we’re linked with a £50m plus striker and I’m disappointed it’d likely be to take Rondon’s place. :lol:

I know :lol:

Rondon just seems a good fit for us somehow.  Seems a canny lad, tries his heart out and got a bit of skill too.

:lol: He knows where the goal is and scores frequently. We've eaten so many shit sandwiches that's all it takes to win us over now. But if we could sign a world class (I've decided to assume this kid is next Ronaldo) forward, we should.