Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Never mind the 90s, a fan from 2007 would find that sentence unbelievable. Welcome to Ashleyland eh.

Yeah but in 2007 we still weren't known as being tight as fuck is what I mean. Even then no-one would believe that sentence.

I don’t see why we can’t get Rondon as well. I mean no doubt WBA will want Gayle, so you can assume £10m would be a fair price for him. Then if you are getting Rondon and this lad, you can easily tell Joselu to piss off and no doubt there will be some Turkish, UAE, or Chinese club stupid enough to pay £4m-£6m for him. So we could end up with Rondon replacing Joselu for nothing. Obviously it means you are unlikely to play them both at the same time but having Rondon will take a bit of pressure off the new guy and allow him some time to settle in and develop.

That's 61 million in total.

Before you manage to con someone into paying for Joselu all in one window.

awX3JL

Never mind the 90s, a fan from 2007 would find that sentence unbelievable. Welcome to Ashleyland eh.

Yeah but in 2007 we still weren't known as being tight as fuck is what I mean. Even then no-one would believe that sentence.

We were well on the way. Duff for £5m and we panicked on Martins due to Owen’s injury, but the rest of our signings were Rossi, Sibierski, Srnicek, Bernard, Onyewu...

Guest reefatoon

Is this fella really worth 10 Joselu’s? Just think how much dross we could line the squad with on that sort of outlay. We could maybe even bring in another left wing back to challenge lazaar’s place in the stand.

Guest neesy111

We were well on the way. Duff for £5m and we panicked on Martins due to Owen’s injury, but the rest of our signings were Rossi, Sibierski, Srnicek, Bernard, Onyewu...

Well, we were skint because we had spent a fortune the season before.