Transfer rumours

Yorkie

The last ten years you fucking lunatics, the last ten years  :lol:

Actually almost 12 years now.

You lot were comfortably the worst team being shown on US tv back in 05 when I was on the hunt for a team.

Guest neesy111

You lot were comfortably the worst team being shown on US tv back in 05 when I was on the hunt for a team.

And yet you still choose us?  Do you like suffering?

And yet you still choose us?  Do you like suffering?

:lol: I didn't deserve to support a team at the top of the mountain, but that three hours of being a Liverpool fan were so amazing I figured it'd be class to support a struggling team making it's way towards that level of play. Was down to Spurs or NUFC.

oZyhtvW.gif

Not to steal mike's thunder but I think I get to take that one, Started following after the '02 Japan/SK world cup. Peak Sir Bobby. Things were great.

♪♪ then it alllll went wronnnnnnng

Everything Tommy likes turns to shit. We're him being a sun worshiper away from freezing to death.

Not to steal mike's thunder but I think I get to take that one, Started following after the '02 Japan/SK world cup. Peak Sir Bobby. Things were great.

♪♪ then it alllll went wronnnnnnng

Everything Tommy likes turns to shit. We're him being a sun worshiper away from freezing to death.

Tesla, Reebok Pumps, The Simpsons, JNCO Jeans, Newcastle United, I'm so sorry for whatever it is I've done to S4 of Rick and Morty :lol:

He looks more like a withdrawn striker -  a replacement for Ayoze, rather than Rondon. And he looks pretty decent too, so I'm prepared to buy into the dream for the time being.

Um ... no.

I'm only going by a Youtube video, but in the vast majority of the clips he was picking the ball up deep or out wide, with team mates ahead of him. He didn't look like a Rondon type at all.

Is this fella really worth 10 Joselu’s? Just think how much dross we could line the squad with on that sort of outlay. We could maybe even bring in another left wing back to challenge lazaar’s place in the stand.

I'd be more confident with just Dubs and this guy, than I would with Dubs and ten Joselus. No offence to Dubs.