Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I’m sat at Callerton Park waiting for my mate’s flight to come in. I’m keeping track of it on flightradar, anyway right now theirs a private plane from Le Mans landing.

Probably getting 5, from 2+2, we been linked with anyone from France recently?

No but the Le Mans 24 was this weekend :lol:

Maybe Douglas was flying back after piling the Lister?

https://www.whoateallthepies.tv/newcastle_utd/279583/retro-football-newcastle-united-launch-their-own-le-mans-racing-car-team-1996-photos-video.html

He’s not that good like. Wasn’t even a starter for them at the start of last season. I don’t see any outstanding attributes that make him stand out as a low risk option. Depay would be a much safer option if we were looking at Dutch forwards who like to run things down.

:lol: thought Van De Beek was next level in the CL and in their big matches. UNB rolls in here and just smacks him down. Wheyyy

same :lol:

i didn't see a lot of him in fairness but in those big games he seemed the perfect rafa AM to me....him and almiron/perez would be ridic behind a competent guy like rondon

at least so i thought

:lol: thought Van De Beek was next level in the CL and in their big matches. UNB rolls in here and just smacks him down. Wheyyy

Lad did well in those big games towards the end of their season obviously, but it smacks of a temporary rich vein of form and some high profile goals painting a rosier than accurate picture to me. I think you could have snapped him up for a few mill this time last year. Would want to judge over a longer period before splashing the cash. Ajax will want to cash in now with his stock so high though if they feel the same.

West Ham and Newcastle are interested in Real Salt Lake’s winger Jefferson Savarino, Sky Sports News understands.

Both clubs are due to watch Savarino play for Venezuela Wednesday’s Copa America clash with hosts Brazil.

The 22-year-old playmaker, who is reportedly available for £6m, has scored three times so far in this season’s MLS

Lad did well in those big games towards the end of their season obviously, but it smacks of a temporary rich vein of form and some high profile goals painting a rosier than accurate picture to me. I think you could have snapped him up for a few mill this time last year. Would want to judge over a longer period before splashing the cash. Ajax will want to cash in now with his stock so high though if they feel the same.

So hes like Sean Longstaff then? :)

So hes like Sean Longstaff then? :)

:thup:

West Ham and Newcastle are interested in Real Salt Lake’s winger Jefferson Savarino, Sky Sports News understands.

Both clubs are due to watch Savarino play for Venezuela Wednesday’s Copa America clash with hosts Brazil.

The 22-year-old playmaker, who is reportedly available for £6m, has scored three times so far in this season’s MLS

A little lightweight, but tricky as hell. Assumed he'd land in Spain or Italy.