Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We ain’t spending any money while there’s takeover talk. We all know the rules on this.

Loans cost money believe it or not

But they don’t come with a 5 year contract. If we sign a middling player on a permanent deal then there’s certainly no take over.

Palace in talks to sign Jarrod Bowen.  We are obviously concentrating on Giroud and when that falls through we will unsuccesfully be scrabbling to try and hijack Bowen.

Giroud has turned us down according to Downie

Sterling work there missing out on a cut price Bowen when he has been a top target the past two windows.

Hopefully he doesn't quickly find himself in the championship again. Maybe he has a relegation release and we get him for nothing in the summer lol. Guess who wins again.

RE: Giroud. Nobody is surprised. He was never coming here.

This is why I can get on board a Saudi takeover, I could list so many players we’ve been linked with that went elsewhere to end up being brilliant. So so fed up of missing out on good players coz we won’t pay an extra million or two

This is why I can get on board a Saudi takeover, I could list so many players we’ve been linked with that went elsewhere to end up being brilliant. So so fed up of missing out on good players coz we won’t pay an extra million or two

We'd be turning our noses up at Giroud rather than the other way round. Good players have ambition and want to play for the best.