Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Haaland's scored 5 goals in about an hour

I really thought Manchester United would have been in for that kid. His transfer fee was a pittance considering how well he’s done in the CL this season.

They were? Soljsaer even flew out to meet him to try and convince him didn't he or something? He just decided that Dortmund was better choice, which is sensible considering the toxic nature of man u right now

I really thought Manchester United would have been in for that kid. His transfer fee was a pittance considering how well he’s done in the CL this season.

They were? Soljsaer even flew out to meet him to try and convince him didn't he or something? He just decided that Dortmund was better choice, which is sensible considering the toxic nature of man u right now

Not true, he is owned by his agent and that is where the transfer fee goes, Dortmund have to sell him within 18 months, they receive a maximum of £20 million and the agent gets the rest, which looks about £80 million, no wonder FIFA are looking into agent fees 

Guest neesy111

Not true, he is owned by his agent and that is where the transfer fee goes, Dortmund have to sell him within 18 months, they receive a maximum of £20 million and the agent gets the rest, which looks about £80 million, no wonder FIFA are looking into agent fees

That can't be right, third party ownership has been banned for 5 years now.

This is absolute bollocks  :lol: UEFA wouldn't have registered the transfer if there was any hint of third party ownership for a start, it's been banned for a decade  :lol:

All gone quiet

Dont you know there is a takeover attempt going on. Its distracting.

Couldnt have come at a worse time. Obviously it affects our efforts bringing players in. They want to know who is running the club, what the long term future is. Not only that its effecting the lads on the pitch. I hope whatever happens happens and quickly. Either way we just cant have this type of distraction. Hopefully soon we can move forward like normal and get back to everyone giving 110% for this club and its fans as everyone that works at the club always has done.

All gone quiet

Dont you know there is a takeover attempt going on. Its distracting.

Couldnt have come at a worse time. Obviously it affects our efforts bringing players in. They want to know who is running the club, what the long term future is. Not only that its effecting the lads on the pitch. I hope whatever happens happens and quickly. Either way we just cant have this type of distraction and hopefully soon we can move forward like normal at get back to everyone giving 110% for this club and its fans as everyone that works at the club always has done.

[emoji38] [emoji38] :thup:

would we not back where we were at the start of the window needing to offload deadwood to make room in the squad for more signings since the spots freed up by dummett and willems injury have been filled

We could just unregister someone if we wanted. Obviously we would still be paying their wages if we didn't sell them though....

I think we only need 10 points to stay up but our distinct lack of firepower upfront can not go all season without us being sucked into things

We desperately need a goalscorer

10 points is nowhere near a foregone conclusion, based purely on the methods that have secured the points in the bag. We could quite easily not win another point, all season. we're worse than the Derby team that nicked four points from ourselves.