Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Do any other clubs leak, and then make a huge deal, when they have a player turn them down? Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Getting turned down by a 20 year old at Lille and they're all giddy about it. It's so cringe.

Do any other clubs leak, and then make a huge deal, when they have a player turn them down? Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Bruce happily flying the small-time flag again, same as the King. Rancid shithead.

makes absolutely no sense how we valued Lookman at 20 million but not Bowen.. I haven't seen enough of Lookman but his stats don't compare to Bowens

especially with Bruces links to Bowen from their time at Hull.. I personally think he is worth the gamble

makes absolutely no sense how we valued Lookman at 20 million but not Bowen.. I haven't seen enough of Lookman but his stats don't compare to Bowens

especially with Bruces links to Bowen from their time at Hull.. I personally think he is worth the gamble

Yes but we had no intention of buying lookman in this window we wanted to loan him

Blimey, really? Yet we keep an injured ginger fuckwit on the payroll.

some players would rather terminate a 60k per week contract than miss their career.

Must also be hard sitting on the sidelines, watching such an attacking side knowing you're not part of it.

Must be shit knowing you'll not be included or remembered in 5 - 10 years when fans talk about the great 19/20 season side that finished 17th and got to the 5th round of the FA Cup. 

Getting turned down by a 20 year old at Lille and they're all giddy about it. It's so cringe.

I find it hard to believe that anyone thought Soumare would come here, and find the price surprisingly low, tbh. He is quite young, bigger clubs are after him, and Lille have European goals to fight for the rest of the season. I do not think they would sell one of their young talents in the January window and doubt that the player would want to make this middling move now when better options will be there in the summer.

Also, if we are poaching young talents from Lille, it should be Osimhen since the club has 0 useful strikers.

Just read that. It’s really grinding on me actually. Good player, we’ve tracked him, he wants to sign for us over the other clubs and we won’t pay the money. Incredible levels of Ashley.

It’s blatantly going to be a Ba and Stoke type scenario where he mugs us off every game as well.

Wait a minute ... I think I see what's going on.

Bowen's contract is up in the summer right? I think we've probably agreed a big signing on fee with him if he waits until then, rather than pay a fee to Hull now.

And obviously MA will never pay for him now if he knows Bowen would choose to come to us on a free in the summer.