Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We're being remarkably naive if we don't sign a striker, not surprising though obviously

He already said nearly two weeks ago a striker wasn't a priority as Gayle and Muto would be back after the break (Norwich game).

But yes. Also agree. Joelinton badly needs some protection, amongst other things. Being our only fit striker is ridiculous. We had to get one in.

Our strikers are largely terrible.

That’s our own fault. We knew about Carroll & Gayle’s injury issues and yet decided to go into a season with a newcomer to the league and those two. Could get hairy again if we don’t win on Saturday, if he wins that we should scrape over the line.

Our strikers are largely terrible.

That’s our own fault. We knew about Carroll & Gayle’s injury issues and yet decided to go into a season with a newcomer to the league and those two. Could get hairy again if we don’t win on Saturday, if he wins that we should scrape over the line.

Well, it would hardly be anyone else’s fault :lol:

These have pissed me off as well.

Sums up the fanbase now. We’ve managed to plunder ourselves into a position where we’re 4 points off Europe, 7 clear of the drop zone. Rather than have a go and take advantage of Man Utd, Spurs & Arsenal having their worst seasons in years, they’re content with ‘being fine’.

These have pissed me off as well.

Sums up the fanbase now. We’ve managed to plunder ourselves into a position where we’re 4 points off Europe, 7 clear of the drop zone. Rather than have a go and take advantage of Man Utd, Spurs & Arsenal having their worst seasons in years, they’re content with ‘being fine’.

Wonder if they'll still be saying the same when Joelinton is non-existent and we go 0-2 down on Saturday.

These have p*ssed me off as well.

Wonder if they'll still be saying the same when Joelinton is non-existent and we go 0-2 down on Saturday.

"Ashley has destroyed this football club and I'm fucking sick of everything about it. Please retweet". Obligatory and unnecessary #nufc to end the tweet.

I think Bruce is a crap manager but I don’t get the feeling he’s lie about something like that. Maybe I’m wrong.

I can’t think of anyone we’ve been linked with that would be around that fee.

I think Bruce is a crap manager but I don’t get the feeling he’s lie about something like that. Maybe I’m wrong.

Course he would.

He's nothing but another mouthpiece for the club

That shit just makes me more angry than I was before. Offered £40m for a player who he won’t name that rejected us but won’t bid £20m for Bowen, in fact won’t spend any money on transfer fees. Just fuck off

Course he would.

He's nothing but another mouthpiece for the club

That's probably what they told him.  Remember the Keegan shenanigans?