Transfer rumours

Yorkie

We need the takeover as soon as possible so we can get rid of Bruce, as was reading He wants to make Bentaleb and Rose permanent signings. The thick fat moron said he had been impressed with Bentaleb??? He has been absolute horse s***. Terrifying letting Bruce free on transfers.

Why pay £8,5M for Bentaleb and let M.Longstaff go on a free?

Give Matty what he wants and don't sign Bentaleb.

That would save us £8,5M plus wages. Can't see Matty demanding more than Bentaleb is earning.

Do we know what Matty wants in terms of wages?  Rumour has it that he is currently on £850 a week, that equates to £45k a year which isn't too shabby.

I earn more than Longstaff. Digest that for a second...

I'm baffled by how many people on twatter want us to spend tens of millions on players who are in their 30s. Get Vardy, Sign Bale, Oooh I'd love to us sign Zlatan!

My god. You've been institutionalised by Ashley.

I mean it is a miracle they're still there, it's a miracle any local paper survives largely driven by scrabbling pennies together by clickbait headlines. They get paid per click so the content of the thing is completely unimportant merely the headline.

It is a shame though, good local reporting is so important and it will be gone in a few years completely, the joke being it's last incarnation is so bad everyone will be glad to see it go. In truth the valuable bit went years ago.

Guest Butcher

Possibility of Haaland leaving Dortmund in 2022. Perfect timing 😂

Haaland is possibly a City fan (father's old club) and may well be Augero's successor.

Born in Leeds, mind.