Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I mean it is a miracle they're still there, it's a miracle any local paper survives largely driven by scrabbling pennies together by clickbait headlines. They get paid per click so the content of the thing is completely unimportant merely the headline.

It is a shame though, good local reporting is so important and it will be gone in a few years completely, the joke being it's last incarnation is so bad everyone will be glad to see it go. In truth the valuable bit went years ago.

Dont know anyone under 70 that buys it. Seriously.

I'd not be glad to see it go, we need a good local paper......and its not. But it could be.

Does the summer transfer window open in June? Wonder if that means that we'll be able to sign players for this season? Unless it gets canceled that is.

Read some report somewhere which said that they might even open it in may already? I assume that's not the case.

Does the summer transfer window open in June? Wonder if that means that we'll be able to sign players for this season? Unless it gets canceled that is.

Read some report somewhere which said that they might even open it in may already? I assume that's not the case.

June 10, but yeah there are rumours saying it may open in May, and that it could be open until January. I guess nobody knows for sure yet.

:lol: which was the most excruciating summer transfer windows of the Ashley era?

From memory, the Barry Moat summer and then the one where we spent about eleven weeks going after Mevlut Erdinc are the two that stick in my mind.