Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Not sure about that mind considering how shit we are in creating chances.

We created more chances last season than we did the season before oddly enough. I think he’d be ideal for the 3 AMs playing off him. Similar player to Rondon, similar goal record. Obviously the tit head in the dugout will be a problem but that’d be the case whoever we signed.

Come on Villa, pip us to the post for this fucker. I’m looking forward to another hilarious season of Joelinton.

If our budget is 30m, and we're paying half that for Lewis, then we're maxed out with our 15+Ritchie bid.

Blown out of the water by Villa :lol:

Come on Villa, pip us to the post for this f***er. I’m looking forward to another hilarious season of Joelinton.

If our budget is 30m, and we're paying half that for Lewis, then we're maxed out with our 15+Ritchie bid.

Villa are loaded no?

Guest reefatoon

Come on Villa, pip us to the post for this f***er. I’m looking forward to another hilarious season of Joelinton.

You also need to take a few million off the budget too as a payment to Mike for borrowing his plane.

Villa are loaded no?

More that, not so very long ago, we were laughing at them. Didn't take long for them to blast past us.

Villa are loaded no?

More that, not so very long ago, we were laughing at them. Didn't take long for them to blast past us.

Oh no, yeah for sure. They got their takeover in the end, lucky fuckers

Getting a familiar sinking feeling that even if we sign these targets, who are all objectively very talented - Fraser, Lewis, Wilson, we don't have a good enough manager or coaching setup to make use of them, like McClaren back with that infamous spending spree

Hope I'm wrong

You're not.

McClaren was such a donkey. Imagine having the likes of Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Thauvin, Ayoze, and Cisse in your squad and still getting relegated.

Anyone who chimes in with “rAFa waS mAnAGeR wHeN wE wAs ReLEgaTeD” can get directly into the sea.

Guest neesy111

McClaren was such a donkey. Imagine having the likes of Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Thauvin, Ayoze, and Cisse in your squad and still getting relegated.

Yeap.

Anyone who chimes in with “rAFa waS mAnAGeR wHeN wE wAs ReLEgaTeD” can get directly into the sea.

Three of those had a terrible attitude though and three of those all wanted to be Number 10. That was part of the problem. Lots of neglected weak areas in that team and an on TV / vs Big Clubs mentality.