Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest chopey

jorgensen looks like another joselu, probably slightly better at certain things like working the channels and getting in behind but doesn't look dangerous or particularly good at anything

Totally agree

Guest Howaythetoon

That Danish striker looks like Joselu 2.0, fuck that so no thanks. Only one game I know, but looks to have no redeeming football qualities.

Guest neesy111

If I could trust the club, I'd sell Gayle at that price and put it towards the striker we need.  But I don't.

Jack Wilshere to leave Arsenal on a free transfer this month after fresh twist in saga

EXCLUSIVE: The midfielder, who has offers on the table from the likes of Wolves, West Ham and Everton, could end up being a fringe player at the Emirates

Worth a bid?

Guest neesy111

Jack Wilshere to leave Arsenal on a free transfer this month after fresh twist in saga

EXCLUSIVE: The midfielder, who has offers on the table from the likes of Wolves, West Ham and Everton, could end up being a fringe player at the Emirates

Worth a bid?

Yes, but i see an issue.  Wages.

That Danish striker looks like Joselu 2.0, fuck that so no thanks. Only one game I know, but looks to have no redeeming football qualities.

I watched him a few times last season from when we were first linked with him and while Joselu 2.0 is a little harsh......it really is only a little harsh.

Worth a bid?

Yes, but i see an issue.  Wages.

He's a huge dick too, but a reasonable footballer, so worth a punt, and being free is right in our price range :) But like you said, he was on 100k a week at Arsenal so doubt he would accept less. Can see him at Everton next year, they'll pay that.

IF we don't have Kenedy or Merino in the squad next season then we've got a lot of work to do just to be as strong as we were at the end of last season. Add in a 'modest' budget and Ashley/Barnes into the mix and its no wonder Rafa's not signing a new deal. Think it's gonna be a long and painful summer tbh.

Kenedy's departure is going to leave a gaping hole next season, we will do well to cobble together a side which avoids the relegation fight. You'd have to hope Rafa has some more hidden gems unearthed by his scouting team as our best bet. It might be hard finding the players we want if the general impression is that Rafa will leave at the end of the season though, and you'd have to think he's coming to that stage now.

Kenedy's departure is going to leave a gaping hole next season, we will do well to cobble together a side which avoids the relegation fight. You'd have to hope Rafa has some more hidden gems unearthed by his scouting team as our best bet. It might be hard finding the players we want if the general impression is that Rafa will leave at the end of the season though, and you'd have to think he's coming to that stage now.

He does, dont panic.

Kenedy wasn't the difference between looking like a team that's relegation fodder and comfortably mid table like. That was Dubravka.

it was both, had one or the other come in rather than both we'd have been closer to the battle by the end imo

Guest Howaythetoon

Kennedy gave us a whole new attacking dimension and allowed the likes of Ritchie to shine as having someone ao good down the left freed up Ritchie from constantly having to be our only outlet which bogged him down especially as he had to double his work load thanks to defensive duties.

Eh? Atsu was playing much better than Ritchie was though. Ritchie wasn't being bogged down by anyone but himself. Stoke and West Ham away, jut before Kenedy came in, Atsu was causing both of them allsorts of problems while Ritchie was barely in the games.

I do agree Ritchie played better second half of the season, I just don't agree it was Atsu's fault he wasn't playing well.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not blaming Atsu, who I rate by the way, but before Kennedy signed most of our play went down the right which caused a huge burden on Ritchie who was tasked with attacking, defending, attacking, defending etc. Kennedy came and our game opened up and that kind of freed up Ritchie.