Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Kenedy is the only player out of the 400 mentioned this summer that i actually hope we sign!

Townsend  :huff:

Both on each of the wings, though. With Plea or King up front. Well canny.

"I have a dream..."

40 days.

£20m for Ings, man. :lol: Fucking hell. May as well just bid a bit extra for that Plea guy or the same amount for Josh King.

Too little, you mean? Very NUFC indeed.

Thought £20m was Bournemouth's price tag? Probably wrong, mind.

NUFC 360

‏ @NUFC360

2h2 hours ago

So according to Northern Echo, it's not Townsend OR Kenedy. It's both, with Ritchie to Stoke for £15M to finance majority of Townsend deal. #NUFC

It's both players we will fail to sign.

I don't get all this wing swapping shit unless we can find someone that knows where the goal is. I don't really feel that the problem has been chances, more like TAKING whatever chance we actually got.

Bring fuckin Michy in so we can get on with it!

Guest neesy111

I don't get all this wing swapping shit unless we can find someone that knows where the goal is. I don't really feel that the problem has been chances, more like TAKING whatever chance we actually got.

Chelsea do want £50-£60m for him.  Figures we can only dream of paying.

I'm not massively convinced we're gonna entertain the thought of signing a striker, as much as Rafa knows we need to. He's proved to Mike that we can score enough goals to get mid-table without having any quality up top.

I'd still take it with a large pinch of salt. I don't think the Chron can be trusted particularly these days.

He's class Chelsea aren't throwing around big money anymore if rumours are true so they are unlikely to let him go cheap.

We basically doubled Kenedy's price by putting him in the shop window for three months. Why would they give him away now? If the asking price for Ritichie is £15m and Townsend £20m, then it doesn't seem so daft.

Guest firetotheworks

Newcastle United Football Club once again shattered and disgusted by the news that other clubs expect the going rate for their players.

I'd still take it with a large pinch of salt. I don't think the Chron can be trusted particularly these days.

:lol:

They get their info from the club.

Obviously the club lies and we know that, but the Chronicle just report what they are told.

Obviously the club lies and we know that, but the Chronicle just report what they are told.

Aye, they don't make clickbait articles at all...

Aye, they don't make clickbait articles at all...

Oh they'll try and get about 15 article with various dodgy headlines out of a piece of info but they don't make things up.

I know it's been asked loads on here, and nobody can answer it, but for my own sanity I need to ask....

Why are we the only club in the league that didn't get any TV money? Why are we the only club in the league that can't find any money without selling?

£20m for Kenedy? Bite their hands off now!