Transfer rumours

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Not a PL player imo.

Yeap, seen nothing in him that makes me think he could score in the PL.

Jorgensen would be a poor signing for us to break our transfer record on. Can see him being another that cant make the cut, and us stuck with him like many other dregs clogging up the squad, with no real sell on value or clubs not interested in taking him off our hands.

Kenedy on the other hand at least has been tried and tested and fans would welcome us breaking our transfer record on.

We should just push over 20m like others have already said.

Jorgensen would be a poor signing for us to break our transfer record on. Can see him being another that cant make the cut, and us stuck with him like many other dregs clogging up the squad, with no real sell on value or clubs not interested in taking him off our hands.

How much have you seen of him?

How much have you seen of him?

I cant lie and pretend I'm an Eredivise regular, but what I have seen doesnt impress me a great deal.

I guess it's just a bit of a gut feeling he wont be anything special.

The other thing is he's playing for one of the best Dutch sides in a league where youngsters like Enes Unal has found it really easy to score and John Guidetti before him. Its not a difficult league to score in.

Think Luuk De Jong ??

Infact I think I would prefer it if we contacted Villarreal over Enes Unal instead of him.

Looked bang average for Denmark

Im Danish and i have seen Jørgensen a lot. He is not what we are looking for!

He should stay in Holland or go to spain or italy. Really poor WC also!

Sign Dolberg  :laugh2:

Kenedy is back at Chelsea if that means anything significant. Probably not.

I've mentioned this before, but from what I've heard they (the club, not the manager) have no intentions of keeping him at all.

Prob be my second favourite signing of the Ashley era if we did, after Hatem. Absolutely love having a tricky flair player in the team.

Until we sign Quaresma on deadline day

Ashley won't let more come in when we're still carrying so many players that we can't shift that have no future here.

Mitrovic, Colback, Saivet, Lazaar, Sels, Mbemba. Carrying 6 players there who will never play another game for us no matter what all on good money.

It's just the way he works. 25 senior players at max as we can't register more.

What makes things like that more annoying is that the majority of those are due to his own mismanagement.

Bet it was around £9m.

Why can't we just pay the asking price and get it done ffs. :lol: He'd be a signing that'd get many fans excited.

:lol: we are like buy to let cunts. They look at dozens on properties and low ball every cunt until hopefully they get a bite.