Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Fair enough, must have been wires crossed and they must have been on about rumours or something.

Anyway I wish them all the best of luck. I took my nieces the woman’s match the weekend before lockdown. I want them to grow up knowing that they can do what they want and gender doesn’t/shouldn’t play a part.

My sisters oldest now plays Rugby, and my sister used too when she was a teenager.

100% agree , it’s nice to see women / girls being given the chance in all sports ….they can now give it a go and have something to aim for. Being professional can only help the sport/ sports to improve.

The men’s game has been professional for 100+ years and women have a long way to go.

it’s only been about 5/6 years since women turned professional  in this country so playing catch up.

It will be interesting to see where they will be in 10/15 years time. 

Standards will definitely rise. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Can't say I've heard of her but seems to have played in both the first and second tiers previously. Seems like a good signing.

Sunderland captain by the looks of it. They will be fumin

On 02/07/2023 at 22:21, Conjo said:

Kit man ordered XS sizes only? Can't be comfortable playing with shorts wedged into their snatch and ass cheeks like that. 

I assume they’ve chosen their own sizes but aye proper tight in places.

On 02/07/2023 at 22:21, Conjo said:

Kit man ordered XS sizes only? Can't be comfortable playing with shorts wedged into their snatch and ass cheeks like that. 

Ffs [emoji38]

They also nicked / signed Durhams top goalscorer (centre forward) 

Bridget Galloway 

Not the Durham Cestria forward from the forth tier ….. the Womens ‘championship’ centre forward from the full time (Durham) team 

Edited by JonBez comesock

3 minutes ago, JonBez comesock said:

They also nicked / signed Durhams top goalscorer (centre forward) 

Beth Galloway 

Not the Durham Cestria forward from the forth tier ….. the Womens ‘championship’ centre forward from the full time (Durham) team 

Not Bridget, is it?

8 hours ago, Keegans Export said:

Can't say I've heard of her but seems to have played in both the first and second tiers previously. Seems like a good signing.

And she has two Christian names so That’s a bonus.