The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

12 minutes ago, Teslact said:

It's not going to be like '97, where everything clicked into place as we finished second and both Sunderland and Boro got relegated, but this year still has crazy written all over it.

We SHOULD have our fate decided by or before the final day. I want to sit and flick between a few matches where relegation is on the line. Nothing beats the drama of the drop!

16 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

We SHOULD have our fate decided by or before the final day. I want to sit and flick between a few matches where relegation is on the line. Nothing beats the drama of the drop!

It’ll be done before then easily. 

So many teams that deserve/I'd enjoy going down this year, would be mint if just for this season we had 5 go down and 5 come up. Fuck it even get the shitty-kegs horrors up in place of one. Will be disappointed for varying reasons when any of the current bottom 5 stay up.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

On 28/04/2023 at 17:18, The Bonk said:

There will only be 1 game other than our to take an interest in, and that’s Bournemouth vs Everton.

On 28/04/2023 at 17:18, The Bonk said:

I hope Leicester home is a CL party like West Ham was in 02. 

10 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

FFS, Leeds. Absolutely gash. Would love Everton and Leicester to go down with Southampton.

Those 3 would be quite something. All are somewhat established or have significant history in the top flight. When was the last time all the promoted clubs stayed up? I feel like it was one of our recent relegation/promotion seasons.

Just now, The Bonk said:

Those 3 would be quite something. All are somewhat established or have significant history in the top flight. When was the last time all the promoted clubs stayed up? I feel like it was one of our recent relegation/promotion seasons.

Us, Brighton, and Huddersfield.

To be fair to Gary O'Neil, everyone and their dog had Bournemouth nailed to go down when he took over there and he's steered them to safety with games to spare.

They've still taken some hammerings but he's done well to get the points in early.

Leeds man, atleast under Marsch they where pressing from the front, attacking with numbers, and had a game plan, they just couldn't seem to score which ended up being Marsch's downfall. But under Gracia they've just got nothing, they sit off trying to be solid, but don't have the players to do that, so end up conceding a load and then don't particularly counter efficiently. Been a disaster of an appointment.

Just now, Pilko said:

To be fair to Gary O'Neil, everyone and their dog had Bournemouth nailed to go down when he took over there and he's steered them to safety with games to spare.

They've still taken some hammerings but he's done well to get the points in early.

Absolutely. Still keen to hear @WillDanceForChocolate's take on their mini-resurgence after the despondency earlier this calendar year. 

In theory Chelsea can get relegated, which would be more special than Leicester winning the EPL. Surely won't happen.

The current three (Southampton, everton and Leicester) are perfect imo. Notthingham forrest staying up would be perfect - as if they can afford buying more players, and if they can we've got Hendrick et al. lined up.

Edited by maze

Leeds

Southampton

Everton

Please.

I don't really want Leicester to go down...

I'd prefer Southampton to stay up over Forest, but that's never happening.

Edited by BlazeT44

9 minutes ago, maze said:

In theory Chelsea can get relegated, which would be more special than Leicester winning the EPL. Surely won't happen.

The current three (Southampton, everton and Leicester) are perfect imo. Notthingham forrest staying up would be perfect - as if they can afford buying more players, and if they can we've got Hendrick et al. lined up.

I've done quite a lot of mental twisting looking at that, but just can't see it unfortunately!

I didn't realise how bad Chelsea's run in was. Obviously we're not seeing them go down (unfortunately) but equalling or beating their worst ever prem finish of 14th would be quite nice.

8 minutes ago, 80 said:

I've done quite a lot of mental twisting looking at that, but just can't see it unfortunately!

Everything needs to click for that to happen. It won't happen because those below need to win every remaining matches.

Still highlights the utter shit Chelsea finds themselves in. Buying every player from here to the moon, without giving team cohesion a single thought.

Edited by maze

Leicester win for me but that's because I have nothing against them. Even if they can get back on track they'll be the least of our worries as far as our progress is concerned.

I want that pretty new stadium opening in the Champo.