The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

For me, I would hope for West ham or Leicester to get relegated this season out of the bunch. Their great players would just be more likely to leave for a lower price. We can then do some sweet shopping in the summer. 

22 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

For me, I would hope for West ham or Leicester to get relegated this season out of the bunch. Their great players would just be more likely to leave for a lower price. We can then do some sweet shopping in the summer. 

Paqueta for less than they signed him for would be perfect. Howe would get the best out of him too.

45 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Paqueta for less than they signed him for would be perfect. Howe would get the best out of him too.

We aren’t in for him. If we wanted him we would have got him in the summer.

I wonder just how fucked Forest are if they do end up going down. I was happy to see them get promoted but from speaking to their fans at the first game of the season to how they've gone on since it won't be a crying shame to see them back down.

I'll go with Forest, Bournemouth & Southampton for the drop.

Edited by KDT

3 hours ago, KDT said:

I wonder just how fucked Forest are if they do end up going down. I was happy to see them get promoted but from speaking to their fans at the first game of the season to how they've gone on since it won't be a crying shame to see them back down.

I'll go with Forest, Bournemouth & Southampton for the drop.

Yeah, will be interesting to see. You'd like to imagine a lot of these contracts have provisions in place for massive wage drops and very attainable minimum fee release clauses in place just in case. 

Agree on the three as well. As much as that is the boring option. Would love an Everton or West Ham in there, proper box office watching someone like that go down. Guess this is how other fans felt about us being in and around the bottom 3 so much these past few years. 

2 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Forest would be majorly impacted, but they also have some high-value assets to sell if they need to - Johnson and Gibbs-White would both fetch premium fees. 

Athletic was linking us with Johnson just before we played them. Reckon there will be alot of competition for him come the summer!

West Ham are a weird one, as this whole season everyone has just assumed they'll get out of the battle at the bottom and be safe, and i've just seen their run-in, and I feel like they could almost be sleepwalking into relegation, as their final 12 fixture are tough. 

Southampton (h)

Newcastle (h)

Fulham (a)

Arsenal (h)

Bournemouth (a)

Liverpool (h)

Palace (a)

Man City (a)

Man United (h)

Brentford (a)

Leeds (h)

Leicester (a)

They also have Europa Conference League mingled in between that all too.

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

West Ham are a weird one, as this whole season everyone has just assumed they'll get out of the battle at the bottom and be safe, and i've just seen their run-in, and I feel like they could almost be sleepwalking into relegation, as their final 12 fixture are tough. 

Southampton (h)

Newcastle (h)

Fulham (a)

Arsenal (h)

Bournemouth (a)

Liverpool (h)

Palace (a)

Man City (a)

Man United (h)

Brentford (a)

Leeds (h)

Leicester (a)

They also have Europa Conference League mingled in between that all too.

+ a certain manager.

I would love to see Everton go down but they just always seem to pick up crucial wins when they need it the most. 

Disgusting to see them confront players at the end of the game and setting off fireworks outside the players' hotel.

Who do Leicester appoint if they do push that button? Not really sure there are any obvious managers out there at the moment other then ones that have been sacked by those around them.

7 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Leicester in the bottom 3. When will they press the panic button?

It wouldn't really be panic, they've probably had their fill of him by now.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Who do Leicester appoint if they do push that button? Not really sure there are any obvious managers out there at the moment other then ones that have been sacked by those around them.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47em832wgi9qo3p8couv