Southampton P-P Newcastle United (02/01/2022)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, ShearersArmpit said:

Bollocks is it. No class in faking injuries to get a game cancelled. More class in turning up and winning. Burnley have shown class. We haven't. 

Joined the forum 3 minutes ago and first post !!! Mackem alert?

1 minute ago, ShearersArmpit said:

Bollocks is it. No class in faking injuries to get a game cancelled. More class in turning up and winning. Burnley have shown class. We haven't. 

We have a load of injuries and COVID cases though? ???

3 minutes ago, ShearersArmpit said:

Cheesy Chips all ower this. Made it obvious by quoting class 

1 minute ago, 54 said:

We have a load of injuries and COVID cases though? ???

Behave! We wanted the game off and have played the system. Nobody has said how many are covid, how many are isolating cos they haven't been jabbed, and how many are injured. I'm not proud of this. 

Let’s show some respect to our covid ravaged squad. It’s a serious situation.

Can only hope we don’t suffer any Shane Long COVID effects. 

1 minute ago, ShearersArmpit said:

Behave! We wanted the game off and have played the system. Nobody has said how many are covid, how many are isolating cos they haven't been jabbed, and how many are injured. I'm not proud of this. 

Fuck off thanks. 

:tino:

You want the club to release the private medical records of their employees? Sounds a classy and legal thing to do. 

5 minutes ago, ShearersArmpit said:

You quoted that same post by @LiquidAKthat was quoted on the Southampton forum with the link in this very thread for your very first post here :facepalm:

Obvious SMB

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

:tino:

You want the club to release the private medical records of their employees? Sounds a classy and legal thing to do. 

Burnley did it. Transparency, class, call it what you will. No class in claiming a few lads gave gone lame to get the game off.  

9 minutes ago, ShearersArmpit said:

You should be stripped of the “Shearers” part of your handle. From henceforth you shall be known as “Armpit”.

I think your a WUM but i'll humour you.

Injured:

Wilson (Calf)

ASM (Calf)

Lewis (Hamstring)

Hayden (Knee)

Fernandez (Calf)

Dummett (Body)

Fraser (Picked up a Knock Vs Man United)

Shelvey (Picked up a Knock Vs Man United)

COVID:

Clark

Ritchie

Darlow

Willock

Suspended:

Manquillo

And that's all we know off, and given we only have a 25 man squad, takes us below the 13+1 rule. It's not the club fault the Premier League have such shite rules, and were following them, even if it is to our advantage.

Burnley did it. Transparency, class, call it what you will. No class in claiming a few lads gave gone lame to get the game off.  

How do you know they have "gone lame" dippo

Last year we played a significant potion of the season with our best player out due to Covid, our best CM out with Covid, and at times our goalkeeper out with Covid.

Now that we are able postpone games because of an outbreak the fans of both clubs are getting irate because they think they could have had easy points playing against a bunch of kids instead, one of those clubs having just came back from postponing their games because of an outbreak. They can get to fuck.

Edited by Stifler

Burnley broke GDPR laws and let the public know who is vaccinated, who isn't and who has a medical condition? NUFC have done nothing wrong here. They've protected themselves and the players otherwise we run the ones who are fit in to the ground. 

8 minutes ago, ShearersArmpit said:

They're even making up accounts as NUFC fans to vent their utter fume :tino: