Realistic Transfer Targets (2023/24)

joeyt

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Did he? Jeez :lol:

Only scored two though, I think, so they released him (probably to save on his supposed mega wage also). I just think CHO would do a better job in the position Lingaard was supposed to have filled for them. 

4 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Mad to think just 2 years ago you'd be laughed off the internet for this, but I'm with you.

Weirdly they both played a 6.43 (according to Whoscored stats) in the league last season, Murphy had 6 "goal involvements", CHO had 1, as if to back up your point.

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Be amazed if they let Zaha, Eze and Olise go in one window. If they do they may as well accept relegation.

Can’t do much about it if Zaha was a free agent and Olise has his release clause. Depends how much cash they want for Eze and how much/how good their replacement targets are. 

I've previously suggested Eze as somebody I'd love to sign this summer because of his ability and versatility but tbh we're pretty stocked in midfield now and in terms of when playing wide he's generally more left sided.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Can’t do much about it if Zaha was a free agent and Olise has his release clause. Depends how much cash they want for Eze and how much/how good their replacement targets are. 

The Olise release clause isn’t real supposedly.

39 minutes ago, Disco said:

Eze gonna leave this summer? Still got 2 years until his deal is up.

There was a report in France saying Olise has a release clause of £35m. I can see Palace biting the bullet and trying to sell him next summer just to avoid losing three of their best attackers. 

Was a lot of talk of us exploiting the South American market but something has clearly held us back. Possibly waiting for PIF to purchase a 2nd club to loan these players to, or more likely our cash has been ear marked for 1st team ready players and there’s not enough cash to speculate on players yet.

20 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Would be a very good buy in a position we need.

Yeah watched the highlights the other day and he stood out - didn’t realise he was a LB - spent most of his time attacking 

Didn’t realise Alan Varela was still there