Realistic Transfer Targets (2024/25)

joeyt

3 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Wan Bissaka if Tripps leaves? Defensively one of the very best out there. Useless going forward.

One year left on his deal.

No thanks. I’m generally against signing former Man United players (unless pinched from the academy). He will be on a canny wedge anarl. Paying a premium for tinos back up doesn’t make much sense. 

3 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Embolo under Eddie Howe? I genuinely reckon he'd be retired/dead within 18 months.

Wheezing worse than Taylor Payne.

On 26/04/2024 at 15:31, arnonel said:

Equi is great, assuming you are talking about Boca

mentioned him in here a year ago I think

Going to Marseille

Olmo unfortunately screams Man City as a KDB replacement. 

Be interesting to see if we go for anyone that was RB Salzburg during 2018 to 2020, because Mitchell would have access to their data during his time at Leipzig? Like Haidara as the CM defensive option. 

Olmo is superb, seems to be that sort of late bloomer kind of character who will hit his peak at 28. Trouble is that we already have our own "quarterback" player in Bruno, it'd be dificult to play both of them in the same team.

Late bloomer? Guy doing same output now as he was doing 6 years ago, just clubs haven’t fancied him in recent years, which I assume because he’s always had some injuries. 

Game doesn’t rely on physical stats, so a club will get value out of a 5 year deal for him when he’s on the pitch.

1 hour ago, Myleftboot said:

Embolo and zakaria both Monaco players. Mitchell history at Monaco. Two good squad players.

Neither are coming here to sit on the bench, embolo was injured ages wasn't he? 

Overall, I’d hope we a bit more advanced than just signing players from his ex clubs. That’s the Chelsea model. 

Should be, been involved in the game for a while, wide database, contacts and using them to get ahead of the game for targets.

9 hours ago, Emotic said:

Olmo is superb, seems to be that sort of late bloomer kind of character who will hit his peak at 28. Trouble is that we already have our own "quarterback" player in Bruno, it'd be dificult to play both of them in the same team.

City play KDB, Foden and Silva in the same team. I’m pretty sure he is more than compatible of excelling in our set up.

15 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Yilmaz the Turkish right winger looks pretty rapid and aggressive. Two traits Howe loves.

Unfortunately the 3rd trait he shows is being forrin and, according to some diddlywacks on here, that's a no-no for Eddie Farage