Kieran Trippier 'hopefully back soon' (Howe)

Yorkie

42 minutes ago, TBG said:

Worrying if he doesn't play against Spurs. Possibly causing trouble behind the scenes? 

His lackadaisical posture in the last couple of team celebration pictures were very telling tbh. 

18 minutes ago, wormy said:
1 hour ago, TBG said:

Worrying if he doesn't play against Spurs. Possibly causing trouble behind the scenes? 

His lackadaisical posture in the last couple of team celebration pictures were very telling tbh. 

Ive seen him out and about and he's not even on crutches, laughing and carrying on like we're not in a relegation battle. Then suddenly in team photos he has them again... Got to question his commitment tbph 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ive seen him out and about and he's not even on crutches, laughing and carrying on like we're not in a relegation battle. Then suddenly in team photos he has them again... Got to question his commitment tbph 

Send him wherever Brentford are peddling Toney iyam.

3 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Only cycles for himself.

Worrying that he is cycling alone.

Possibly been forced to train alone after assaulting Howe hence Howe looking a bit sore?

Just now, Dan Gleebals said:

If we are safe, no need for either of these two to play again this season. Rather they are completely fit for next season with no risk of relapse.  

Aye the old relapsing broken foot need to watch out for that … maybe we should get you on the physio team at the club to give them some advice in case they make some mistakes 

41 minutes ago, toon25 said:

We're getting nothing against Spurs anyway so better to take his time and be fit for Norwich.

That was the mentality for the previous regime.

We should never under estimate the opposition but we should always think we can get something.

As much as I am jealous of Liverpool, I do believe that a lot of their success is bred from the fact that they never think they are the underdog. Even when they were (relatively) shit, I don't think they ever thought they couldn't win any game they were involved in and I think that mentality emanates form the stands as well.

1 hour ago, toon25 said:

We're getting nothing against Spurs anyway so better to take his time and be fit for Norwich.

Why not??

Spurs are quite capable of losing to anyone 

44 minutes ago, Robster said:

That was the mentality for the previous regime.

We should never under estimate the opposition but we should always think we can get something.

As much as I am jealous of Liverpool, I do believe that a lot of their success is bred from the fact that they never think they are the underdog. Even when they were (relatively) shit, I don't think they ever thought they couldn't win any game they were involved in and I think that mentality emanates form the stands as well.

Absolutely this.

The energy from the stands plays a massive part and I think we need to do our bit to change our own mindsets away from the old paradigm. The management and players have already done their bit and we’ve already shown we can now beat teams and come back from being a goal down. 

On 07/03/2022 at 09:53, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I ended up watching training sessions with Profe Ortega after that last night. I'll definitely be watching the documentary. Im guessing its the 'Living Match by Match' one.

Where'd you see this?

• 2 weeks later...